The official deavors 2023 thread .

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Vince coming back to sale the company pretty much ensured this new round of cuts and HHH never really had much time to implement a creative vision for some of those rehires (or tweak botched redebuts like Lumis and Hit Row) leaving them vulnerable to be cut again. Vince is really a b*stard.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It was time to let Ziggler go. Dude was just going for that easy check, can’t say I blame him but he had many opportunities if he wanted to actually be a star to leave and do that. He would have been able to come back bigger like all those other guys. He kinda chose this life for himself IMO

Now you in your 40s and midcard 4 life. Nobody’s going to take you seriously as their world champion and whatever name your going to have to go by is going to take people years to connect you to it.
Shiiiiiiid, If Im NJPW I call him up and make him the new Bullet Club leader.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Man hole up…is this a swerve on top of a swerve?!? :patrice:

What if Vince McMahon used the Saudi money to purchase endeavor a few years back? Remember that supposed billion dollar deal after the first crown jewel?.... nikka gonna come out and reveal himself as the higher power in a elaborate plot to take over the UFC "it was me all along Dana!"

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Amd it would still pale in comparison to AEW trotting out Owen Hart’s legacy for cheap brownie points. You cheerlead a scumbag company as well. May want to chill out on the hypocrisy.

Im not apart of any brand war shyt but but Tony Khan hugging Owen's wife and Nutting on himself on national television was nasty work :scust: