The official deavors 2023 thread .

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
You dudes gotta get help fam showing love to a dead wrestler’s family who have a legacy in the business is the same as a gang of people now having to find new jobs? :francis:

None of these billionaires are our friends.

most of us follow sports right? Where is this outrage when your favorite football team cuts someone? People get dropped in sports all the time, it is what it is

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Like WWE was doing for trotting out racist ass Warrior and his wife after his death. N-gga ALL promotions are scummy cut the crap

Swear some of y'all n-gga's are more retarted than the neckbearded and wannabe historian mooks in the IWC.
abulous-Moolah-Memorial-Battle-Royal.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How about fukk your racist, transparently agenda-obsessed bullshyt gimmick on this board. You have no integrity here.

edit: you also have a habit of lying then not owning it when you get called out here. You should have been given the Max treatment (because that is exactly what you are, the AEW version of Max) a while ago.
This is the truth. He is the fukking WOAT.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She should have embraced the Emmalina gimmick, she sure did after the first release.
Endeavor might find them entertaining. They haver personality. Their probably releasing peeps that haven't even been featured on TV in a minute

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
There's nothing especially ruthless about releasing unneeded talent. This is how corporations operate.
All true but on the same day as announcing a 1.4 billion dollar deal breh? I know its the smartest thing for them stockwise but it doesnt make it any less heartless in optics. They are getting severanced so everyone will be fine