The official deavors 2023 thread .

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like WWE was doing for trotting out racist ass Warrior and his wife after his death. N-gga ALL promotions are scummy cut the crap

Swear some of y'all n-gga's are more retarted than the neckbearded and wannabe historian mooks in the IWC.
That's the point they were trying to make. The person who dapped your post is the only one on here pushing that fake righteous bullshyt in relation to companies they like.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
She's an extremely racist person of middle Eastern descent. There's old tweets of her using racial slurs towards black people.... but it doesn't fit the maga(remix wrestlers name here) agenda so nobody talks about it
This.

Also I remember before the plastic surgery and makeup

areebi-jasmin-image.jpg

Yuck

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Pencil pushers that don't give a damn about anything but dollar signs are making these decisions I bet.

True. I wanna see how they run this shyt going forward. Will wrestlers actually get a fair shake. No more "brass ring" bullshyt perhaps

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn I thought they were just releasing people in corporate :picard:

That Emma tweet is self either at its finest :wow: is that Moss dude the one that injured Big E and others? Should’ve been gone :pacspit:

I liked what I saw from Ali. Hopefully he goes to AEW, but then again they probably wouldn’t use him.