The official deavors 2023 thread .

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Vince McMahon about to get Endeavored? How the turn tables turn... :wow:

I could be wrong but I remember them saying Vince was "back in the fold" mainly for the merger/sale of WWE. This fits right in line with that. He was never going to be back on any type of regular basis.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Wasn't some Hit Row members released on different days the last time or am I tripping? :jbhmm:
B-Fab was first then a week or two later it was everyone else. This was when Swerve and the rest got called up to SD. Then like a week later after the call B-Fab was gone. So one week they were on TV with her, then next week she was gone, then a few weeks they all were.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Going forward on who else is getting released...

Akira Tozawa
Cedric Alexander
Commander Azeez
Dana Brooke
Humberto Carillo
Angel Garza
MACE
Reggie
Shanky

I'd also keep an eye out for Alba Frye, Isla Dawn

These are guys who are sporadically used and has no use for the foreseeable future. Was about to put Carter and Chance, but WWE could push them in the future especially because of Chance's background.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Going forward on who else is getting released...

Akira Tozawa
Cedric Alexander
Commander Azeez
Dana Brooke
Humberto Carillo
Angel Garza
MACE
Reggie
Shanky

I'd also keep an eye out for Alba Frye, Isla Dawn

These are guys who are sporadically used and has no use for the foreseeable future. Was about to put Carter and Chance, but WWE could push them in the future especially because of Chance's background.
Reports were saying it's NXT talent, which most of that list is at the moment. No way BOA survives, he been hurt, out like a year, and only been on Level Up once since he was cleared.

Personally I'd part ways with Dante Chen, dude is channel changer status to me. I don't see them releasing Garza and Carrillo, they just "repackaged" them, but then again they just released Ali who was in a title match at a PLE, so who knows.

Keep Reggie, he's gold with Hood Briscoes.