The official deavors 2023 thread .

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eat a dikk.

How about fukk your racist, transparently agenda-obsessed bullshyt gimmick on this board. You have no integrity here.

edit: you also have a habit of lying then not owning it when you get called out here. You should have been given the Max treatment (because that is exactly what you are, the AEW version of Max) a while ago.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Damn even ceGOAT had to acknowledge it

I'm.sure Dolph is low-key satisfied tho. Gets to be with his son in aew

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Amd it would still pale in comparison to AEW trotting out Owen Hart’s legacy for cheap brownie points. You cheerlead a scumbag company as well. May want to chill out on the hypocrisy.
Like WWE was doing for trotting out racist ass Warrior and his wife after his death. N-gga ALL promotions are scummy cut the crap

Swear some of y'all n-gga's are more retarted than the neckbearded and wannabe historian mooks in the IWC.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Amd it would still pale in comparison to AEW trotting out Owen Hart’s legacy for cheap brownie points. You cheerlead a scumbag company as well. May want to chill out on the hypocrisy.

You dudes gotta get help fam showing love to a dead wrestler’s family who have a legacy in the business is the same as a gang of people now having to find new jobs? :francis:

None of these billionaires are our friends.

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like WWE was doing for trotting out racist ass Warrior and his wife after his death. N-gga ALL promotions are scummy cut the crap

Swear some of y'all n-gga's are more retarted than the neckbearded and wannabe historian mooks in the IWC.

And you’re assuming I am defending WWE, why? I was making the exact same point you were to one of AEW’s biggest blind supporters on this site.

You goddamned whataboutism-obsesssed “gotcha” jackasses need to calm down and talk on subjects actually being addressed.

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dudes gotta get help fam showing love to a dead wrestler’s family who have a legacy in the business is the same as a gang of people now having to find new jobs? :francis:

None of these billionaires are our friends.

Yeah sure that’s exactly what really happened. With all the necessary tv and AEW promotion to go with it. smfh you can’t be serious

edit: also see my reply to @br82186 above because you need to read it, too. Where am I implying “friendship” with any billionaire?

Last edited: