The official deavors 2023 thread .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dolph having almost a two decade run in WWE is fukking crazy. He really knew how to navigate the politics and always be a useful hand when needed. Very smart dude.

Most of these releases seem like a good idea from WWE's point of view though.

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well WWE done wrapped up that WON award for Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic yet again, will be the 21st time in the last 23 years

:mjlol:

Amd it would still pale in comparison to AEW trotting out Owen Hart’s legacy for cheap brownie points. You cheerlead a scumbag company as well. May want to chill out on the hypocrisy.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
and nothing of note was missed.

Shelton going to do what he can do and come back in a few years into a cushy role as a producer or working with NXT

I’m the only person that still sees something in Vinci probably he just needs a little effort in his presentation. I find Ciampa being months older than me to be jarring

bald.

the same people that think this bum is good listen to Joyner Lucas.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dolph having almost a two decade run in WWE is fukking crazy. He really knew how to navigate the politics and always be a useful hand when needed. Very smart dude.

Most of these releases seem like a good idea from WWE's point of view though.

Yeah, for the first time in a while, none of the releases felt like a “how could you release this talent?” type release, most felt like they were inevitable.