The Official DC/Maryland/Virginia Area Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Like shyt, ATL was basically a jumbo sized PG to me. Like the crammed all the different cities and neighborhoods into the center of the land mass and named it Atlanta 😂
Yep the North side of Atlanta definitely reminds me of PG country outside of the beltway.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hillcrest is over there by Fairfax Village which was kind of a junior Boule/ strivers row of DC sorta like the PG County of DC before everyone ran enmasse to PG County
What's pg county like now.
I thought that was boule headquarters

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
generally DMV Latinos stay in the barrio of Riverdale and Northern Virginia, they generally avoid FBA areas.

shyt is way different than New York basically FBA areas in the DMV are entirely FBA
not true.

Latinos are moving into inside the beltway PG (Oxon Hill, Landover, Temple Hills, etc.) as Hyattsville/College Park/Mt. Rainier area gentrifies and diversifies. upper middle class blacks are outside the beltway like Bowie, Ft. Washington, Brandydwin or moving out to Charles County or other places in Maryland. like Montgomery County, Howard and Anne Arundel. PG has a large Caribbean (mostly Jamaican ) and very large African population (especially Nigerians and other West Africans), mostly in the northern and central parts of PG.

DC 's black pop. is like 95% AA and PG's blacks is more like 75-80% AA. only places like Boston, NJ, and Miami have super diverse black pos.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Smh, I hope Trayon ain’t just get caught up in some shyt. Dwights must be getting more aggressive in tryna take over Ward 8. It got some of the best views in the city so they not gon let up :sadcam:

My guess is some money laundering type shyt. And I’m leaning towards him not even fully understanding the part he played in the alleged scheme.

As long as it’s not nothing to do with kids his rep will stay intact. Less important if they lock him up but still.

Last edited: