WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

LOL at the photos

White.jpg

Daps
LOL at the photos

White.jpg

Initially, WHITE stated: “what you need me to do, man? I don’t, I don’t wanna feel like you gotta gimme something to get something. We better than that.” But WHITE put the envelope containing the money into his jacket pocket.

:russ:

But this right HERE is about as self-incriminating as it gets.

1x0w5C8.png

:dead::dead::dead:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Rate this Beard

Fy6utGbX0AMsR2j

WASHINGTON (7News) — Ward 8 ANC Commissioner Clayton Rosenberg was sentenced to five years and three months in prison for wire fraud, officials from theU.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Virginia have announced.

Court documents have revealed that before he was a commissioner, Rosenberg, 31, and others submitted knowingly fraudulent applications to multiple COVID-19 relief programs from June 2020 to June 2021.

Rosenberg, also known as "Kenneth Clayton" and "Kobe," allegedly used these illegally obtained funds to purchase luxury vehicles and spent $1,800 for beard care products.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Initially, WHITE stated: “what you need me to do, man? I don’t, I don’t wanna feel like you gotta gimme something to get something. We better than that.” But WHITE put the envelope containing the money into his jacket pocket.

:russ:

But this right HERE is about as self-incriminating as it gets.

1x0w5C8.png

:dead::dead::dead:

@BigMan

Your man is out here moving like former Senator Bob Menendez

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Trayvon better hit em with the:

“My world is strictly cash and carry, and I am Trayon Davis White, my people need something, they know where to find me…

I step out the door, hit the corner of Minnesota and Pennsylvania you better believe my pockets are bulging, but by the time I get to Southern Ave? (stands up and shows empty pockets)”

:lolbron:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Trayvon better hit em with the:

“My world is strictly cash and carry, and I am Trayon Davis White, my people need something, they know where to find me…

I step out the door, hit the corner of Minnesota and Pennsylvania you better believe my pockets are bulging, but by the time I get to Southern Ave? (stands up and shows empty pockets)”

:lolbron:
That's exactly the tact he'll take. And in old DC it might have worked. Not now though.

People wondered how Marion Barry became Mayor after being busted for smoking crack.

he did it because he literally acted like Clay Davis described. I've seen him give some money to old ladies and bums but not too much.

But he was in the hood and people would ask him to do things that the Department of Public Works was supposed to do but didn't

Barry had a great memory and if you saw him he would get it fixed he almost never wrote anything down but within a week shyt was fixed. That's why he became Mayor all those times.

The white people called him Mayor for Life and he was they had to literally take power from him.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
That's exactly the tact he'll take. And in old DC it might have worked. Not now though.

People wondered how Marion Barry became Mayor after being busted for smoking crack.

he did it because he literally acted like Clay Davis described. I've seen him give some money to old ladies and bums but not too much.

But he was in the hood and people would ask him to do things that the Department of Public Works was supposed to do but didn't

Barry had a great memory and if you saw him he would get it fixed he almost never wrote anything down but within a week shyt was fixed. That's why he became Mayor all those times.

The white people called him Mayor for Life and he was they had to literally take power from him.

I remember breh. My dad sat next to him on a train to NYC said he was the nicest cat. Told him some stories. I been in DC for almost 30 years. You got older cats that STILL talk about how he got them jobs and put them to work back in the day!

Trayon coulda did things similar but had to jump at the first bag of cash he could.

Cat was straight outta the neighborhood, it would’ve been a good story (although I doubt he woulda got THAT kind of support, unless he did something major) for the city. Buddy didn’t use his best mind with that one