The Official DC/Maryland/Virginia Area Thread

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Yikes

DC's Department of Human Services operates the Rapid Rehousing program meant to give formerly unhoused families a path to stability and a permanent roof over their heads. Here's how it works: The city subsidizes your rent for 12 months. After that, you're expected to pay your own rent. But so many families tell WUSA9 that even with two jobs, they still can't afford a decent place to live here in D.C. Now, according to advocates 2,200 families are nearing the end of the program's 12 months and have nowhere to go.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
No shyt. I keep decreasing my 401k contributions to stay on top of things. Next year I might jsut cut it off for a year or two and stack some. You have to be a roommate to make to here or deal some folks you really don’t want to deal with :aicmon:

I can't figure out for the life of me, who DC is for...cause I make good coin.

But apparently it's not good enough

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Fun fact, the actor that played Nola Darling and Uniqua in New Jack City live in Laurel too
Didn't know that I thought she was from Jersey or somewhere. Smart of her to live in Laurel instead of LA way smaller cost of living for the same house.

Also far less wolves maybe she gets noticed from time to time and people she knows knows she's the chick from 'she's got to have it'. But no gangsters who specialize in robbing low filler count celebrities

Pop smoke probably thought it was same to pop out in LA especially since he wasn't popping like that in the west.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Fun fact, the actor that played Nola Darling and Uniqua in New Jack City live in Laurel too
Also the chick who played Laura on Family Matters went to my church. I'm not sure but I think she went to Suit land High school.which was PG's fake Duke Ellington. 'Fame school home that played the son on My wife n kids went there