The Official DC/Maryland/Virginia Area Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The covers were great, but I also loved it when bands played with other artists:

Those Gogo collabs used to happen all the time. Any smart rapper knew it was better to collab then to get blown out by a Gogo band.

I met Cube twice once at the Mall and one time while getting a hair cut.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing was the rumor Rare essence was gonna sue Jay Z for Overnight scenario

The zillions of illegal covers they did first selling PA tapes then just fukking covering songs on local albums and nobody ever said a word was rich coming from them.

Especially sense they did a Collab with Jay back in the day which of course you could but the PA tape of.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Those Gogo collabs used to happen all the time. Any smart rapper knew it was better to collab then to get blown out by a Gogo band.

I met Cube twice once at the Mall and one time while getting a hair cut.
You're right. Herbie Luv Bug's whole team (Kid & Play, Salt N Pepa, etc.) worked with bands. Biz Markie had a few joints with different bands. Yo-Yo had a tape with Junk. Wale, of course...
There were a lot of collabs.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You're right. Herbie Luv Bug's whole team (Kid & Play, Salt N Pepa, etc.) worked with bands. Biz Markie had a few joints with different bands. Yo-Yo had a tape with Junk. Wale, of course...
There were a lot of collabs.
Biz Lived in Laurel MD until he died.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Just as I sat down from preparing for my July 4th party, I read this:

Went straight to the 24 hr Safeway on Wisconsin to load up on water & ice. The water aisle was a madhouse, if you’re in DC or Arlington you might wanna stock up in the morning.

Also ran into this in the Safeway parking lot
mKan2zz.jpeg

:francis:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Just as I sat down from preparing for my July 4th party, I read this:

Went straight to the 24 hr Safeway on Wisconsin to load up on water & ice. The water aisle was a madhouse, if you’re in DC or Arlington you might wanna stock up in the morning.

Also ran into this in the Safeway parking lot
mKan2zz.jpeg

:francis:

Damn yea I left for Ohio around 11 when that alert came stock up. Yall be safe