The Official DC/Maryland/Virginia Area Thread

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I never been to this chain, but DC Subreddit is obsessed with the food in this bankrupt store.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Hitting swingers crazy golf this Friday for a little date.

Last weekend checked out O-KU sushi restaurant good ambiance had rooftop seating. Never been to that area before but looked hipster like they used to be warehouses and changed into business. It was pretty nice good artwork around the area.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
If you were gonna throw some type of city wide FAMILY FRIENDLY event in DC, what would you do?

Battle of the Gogo Bands?
Half Smoke eating contest?
Mumbo Sauce Wings Battle?
New Balance and Nike Boots fashion show/show down?

Round my way, Unc n'nem like to cook out behind the old Malcolm X school, or down by the park @ Wheeler and Mississippi (Officially Oxon Run, unofficially? I have no idea)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If you were gonna throw some type of city wide FAMILY FRIENDLY event in DC, what would you do?

Battle of the Gogo Bands?
Half Smoke eating contest?
Mumbo Sauce Wings Battle?
New Balance and Nike Boots fashion show/show down?

Round my way, Unc n'nem like to cook out behind the old Malcolm X school, or down by the park @ Wheeler and Mississippi (Officially Oxon Run, unofficially? I have no idea)

They just gotta revamp Georgia Ave Day and make it inclusive for the whole city. I put a whole proposal together to present to one of the neighborhood committees reppin Lower Georgia Ave but work is too busy for me to do a lot of the follow up. Ima work my way towards it tho

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Hitting swingers crazy golf this Friday for a little date.

Last weekend checked out O-KU sushi restaurant good ambiance had rooftop seating. Never been to that area before but looked hipster like they used to be warehouses and changed into business. It was pretty nice good artwork around the area.
Swingers is cool. I went when they first opened.