The Official DC/Maryland/Virginia Area Thread

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Woodrow Wilson drawbridge is up on 495 this morning. First time I've seen that since I've been here.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I drove out to Mike’s Crabhouse in Riva, MD (outside of Annapolis) yesterday for a birthday. The food was outstanding, the back patio deck is over the water, so great river views…the service was initially slow but once we ordered, food came out quick

Don’t miss the oyster rockefeller, crab imperial, and their large blue crabs were a decent size, kinda pricey though $50/half dozen

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Any locals been to The Boulevard at Capital Centre in Largo when it was open? Someone told me about it recently and I was :dead: when I saw old pics and google maps of it comparing it to now. I always thought it was just an underdeveloped plaza.

Breh what?!?! That shyt was THE spot in high school. Round like 2004-2007

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
just moved into a building north of U, with floor to ceiling views of the monument and Capitol. I only considered moving because there seems to be a low demand on apts right now. Low rent and move in specials all over the city. This place is only $100 more than what I was paying for a ‘historic’ rowhouse 3 story walk up in Dupont.