Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
First of all..This poster can barely read or write. Let's be honest here. he's also a marvel super stan. Saw him jump over to TLR arguing about BP2 trying to defend the dumbass ending to the movie :dead: Sad.
If you’re referring to me please show me said post, I never discussed bp2 in Tlr you like to lie like a child it’s weird

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I'm just literally confused here. Like if I say a movie was trash, it's trash. Now the nikka wants cliffnotes and shyt.

The universe was so successful and great they took a flamethrower to that bytch!!!

Like what else is there to say?
You could tell the kid 2+2 =4 and he’ll bring up the alphabet, he not all the way up there. Don’t even bother tbh.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
These ngas really mad we won’t get an even more terrible 3rd WW movie because Gal Gadot playing Prince is :camby:

:umad:

If Gunn knows anything it’s how to put together an ensemble/team up movie. Suicide squad 2 was actually good for an action movie and a decent start to build something off of. They need to sit down and be quiet and let this play out before trying to pass judgment.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: everyone here is happy they canned that garbage and gave Patty the :camby: who cares what some dumb cacs on Twitter want
Unfortunately those fan boys drive decisions in Warner Brothers board room. You see they :mjpls: the $90mill Batgirl movie that’s rotting away in post production with Leslie Grace fiiiine ass :beli:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
here's some of the tweets it looks like synder fans

they're getting clapback though

daniel-bryan-fickle.gif

They all gonna be changing their tune when The Takeover Pt. 3 is complete