daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yes. Burn it all down and 2023 is a clean slate. Make the coin you can from Flash, Shazam 2 and Aquaman 2 and call it a day. Shock folks too. Do Green Lantern as your launchpad flick.
Batman is the leader of the Justice League.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
WB has been fukking up for decades, this isn't on the actors but on management.

Let's hope the OGs can stick together...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yeah, this guy likes to argue just to argue apparently. Even with Gunn apparently rebooting the whole universe obviously because it underperformed, he's still trying to somehow deflect and pretend they just are going in a different direction just because they feel like it apparently.
This MFer can’t bring his lips to speak negative on DC or HBO and he be trying to act like he is unbias and everybody else are stans :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
"as we moved into telling a cohesive story across film, TV, animation, and gaming."

Including animation and gaming? Wow, this shyt about to be more interwoven across mediums than the MCU.
He stole that idea from us. Me @Bryan Danielson @Norrin Radd discussed this at the meeting last summer.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You could tell the kid 2+2 =4 and he’ll bring up the alphabet, he not all the way up there. Don’t even bother tbh.
You could tell him 2+2 = 4 and actually he’ll reply that’s wrong because joker made a billion and suicide squad won an Oscar :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This MFer can’t bring his lips to speak negative on DC or HBO and he be trying to act like he is unbias and everybody else are stans :dead:
Imagine something being so successful that the new owners decided to literally burn the entire operation to the ground rather than work with what you did for 10 YEARS!

They literally told like four to five different heavy movie stars the door here it is rather than work with what they did. One of whom is the highest paid actor in the damn industry!

And somehow some way that means you're a Marvel Stan.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:russ: Hope everyone see how that kid just lies on peoples names when he’s in his feelings, weirdo shyt but back to the topic at hand.

Everything i said was true.. u follow people around and argue all over the board when they don't fucc with an mcu movie and u do it in every thread. You do it in non-marvel threads too such as this one. You're a stan :mjlol:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Everything i said was true.. u follow people around and argue all over the board when they don't fucc with an mcu movie and u do it in every thread. You do it in non-marvel threads too such as this one. You're a stan :mjlol:
You’re def projecting but ok kid whatever you say. Notice he couldn’t post any proof.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:dead: And than call you a stan, mental illness man smh kinda sad

I put that moron on ignore but we're so biased that even when the studio and films had no reason for us to support them we shelved out our $$ to buy tickets, even when the films didn't warrant a purchase.

I remember sitting in Green Lantern, Suicide Squad, JL etc.

@Eric Brooks can eat a dikk.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Warner/DC didn't change until after Avengers. Phase 1 movies were well received but didn't really make bank. DC was doing Nolan's Batman to higher box office and then tried to duplicate that trilogy's success with Man of Steel during Marvel's Phase 1, a more serious/cinema! take on comic book characters that worked for the Batman character. But after the reception to MoS was mid and Marvel killed with the Avengers they blinked and announced BvS.

I still remember sitting in shock when they announced JL in like 2013 or 2014 for 2017 and being like "WTF" we haven't gotten 1/2 the films needed to make this flick.

And any potential buzz it might have had got annihilated when BvS dropped.