AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
fukk everything and start new :camby:
Keep the Batman and joker
Everything else should be thrown out the window
Now I just saw the DC plan is to, "telling a cohesive story across film, TV, animation, and gaming."
That's not possible if they keep both the Joker movie and The Batman. There would be 2 Jokers then (Phoenix and Koeghan). Which one would you axe?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Now I just saw the DC plan is to, "telling a cohesive story across film, TV, animation, and gaming."
That's not possible if they keep both the Joker movie and The Batman. There would be 2 Jokers then (Phoenix and Koeghan). Which one would you axe?
Tough call… phoenix don’t seem like a person who would be interested in expanded the “joker story” across the DC universe:jbhmm::jbhmm:
As much as I like phenix joker… I would let joker 2 come out and leave it as is:ufdup::ufdup:
Let koeghan take the mantle moving foward
Matt reeves the Batman is/should be the start of the new DC
Gal gadot:camby:
Henry:camby:
Remove all the stank smell of the snyderverse and start new
Burn it all down:camby::youngsabo:
And this is coming from a fan who loves the snyderverse

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Tough call… phoenix don’t seem like a person who would be interested in expanded the “joker story” across the DC universe:jbhmm::jbhmm:
As much as I like phenix joker… I would let joker 2 come out and leave it as is:ufdup::ufdup:
Let koeghan take the mantle moving foward
Matt reeves the Batman is/should be the start of the new DC
Gal gadot:camby:
Henry:camby:
Remove all the stank smell of the snyderverse and start new
Burn it all down:camby::youngsabo:
And this is coming from a fan who loves the snyderverse

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Nah, Superman has to be the launchpad.

If you can't get Supes right then it's over.

No argument there but who's a good "non world ending" villian for Superman in his new flick? We don't need to see Krypton for the 1000th time or Zod. I don't want Brainiac this early either.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The recent news has got me excited I have full faith is Gunn. I like the fact that he has placed emphasis on story. Let Gunn come in with his fresh take on the characters instead of lumping him with Snyders baggage. This is the first time in years I am optimistic when it comes to DC on the big screen.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The recent news has got me excited I have full faith is Gunn. I like the fact that he has placed emphasis on story. Let Gunn come in with his fresh take on the characters instead of lumping him with Snyders baggage. This is the first time in years I am optimistic when it comes to DC on the big screen.

He should be allowed to recast everyone and start over. None of the previous shyt should be cannon.

If they try to work around anything they was made prior to Gunn, it won’t work.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
He should be allowed to recast everyone and start over. None of the previous shyt should be cannon.

Exactly…people might not agree but look what happened to Whedon when he tried to play in Snyders mess. Let the man start fresh and let’s see what he can do with all these characters and zero baggage.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snyder is a major reason they have to start new

Pretty sure Synders movies were all more successful and profitable than everything they released after he was gone outside of Joker. JL Snyder cut was also a huge success for hbo max.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Snyder is a major reason they have to start new. BvS was the start of their ending.

This whole situation has been a disaster but they brought it on themselves by rushing a shared universe and not bringing in the right people who understood their characters.

The best thing is to get these last movies out, salvage whatever profits they can, and scrap everything. That should give them at least three years off to put things together. Just let Batman and Joker hold it down and let audiences cleanse their palate of the DCEU.

This needs to be a clean slate but how did they let Dwayne convince them to bring in Cavill for a stinger and then scrap Cavill? I'm not a Cavill fan at all. He needed to go but why didn't they tell them he couldn't be in Black Adam? That just shows how inept they've been.

Especially if he quit the Witcher to focus on his role as Superman as some places have reported. Then they need to make it right with him by offering up some roles in big projects.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Exactly. Get stories and scripts done in 2023, let all the films already done be over and clean house next year. Fukk em.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Exactly…people might not agree but look what happened to Whedon when he tried to play in Snyders mess. Let the man start fresh and let’s see what he can do with all these characters and zero baggage.

And Gunn is coming from #marvelset and the kingdom of Feige.

He didn’t want to just put out X-Men movies immediately because he wanted to put some distance between the Fox Universe and the Marvel one. He didn’t want the stench of the last few projects stinking up their brand.

And because it’s an extended universe, you can’t reset with the current cast, and you can’t pick up where u left off because the previous stories were ass. This includes, Shazam, Suicide Squad. All of it.