Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
of course u are... the conversation would have been over pages ago if you hadn't dodged every question. At least you can write a coherent thought. The other guy can't type out a full sentence :mjlol:
Again show me my post of talking aboutt bp2 in Tlr instead of lying and being passive aggressive like a broad.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
We were so close

:mjcry:

tumblr_mm5koiA1Y11rqp6teo1_500.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why are people jumping to conclusions on the recasting of main people? I think projects being put on hold until the 10 year plan is explained which will include most of this

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Snyder is a major reason they have to start new. BvS was the start of their ending.

This whole situation has been a disaster but they brought it on themselves by rushing a shared universe and not bringing in the right people who understood their characters.

The best thing is to get these last movies out, salvage whatever profits they can, and scrap everything. That should give them at least three years off to put things together. Just let Batman and Joker hold it down and let audiences cleanse their palate of the DCEU.

This needs to be a clean slate but how did they let Dwayne convince them to bring in Cavill for a stinger and then scrap Cavill? I'm not a Cavill fan at all. He needed to go but why didn't they tell them he couldn't be in Black Adam? That just shows how inept they've been.

They had a very respectable but not great launching pad with MOS. It wasn't great but it held its own as a decent first start. The dumpster 🔥 started with that epic POS of BVS and it was downhill ever since.

It was disjointed, inconsistent and joyless. Characters with phenomenal back stories just showed up like in 1 flick were done and never heard of again. Villains like Darkseid who needed buildup were shoehorned into rushed flicks like "here you go".

Occasional fun flicks like Aquaman, WW1 and Shazham! were drowned out by Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey, WW2, JL, Black Adam and the whole stench of the franchise. You literally winced when titles dropped. And that's not even counting the all time Green Lantern disaster.

Except for Pattinson wipe it clean. Let Joaquin do his thing it's off to the side but the rest gotta go.

Last edited: