Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They fired the CEO of the company because the stock price tanked and he was bleeding money on their streaming service it had nothing to do with the actual universe that he was in charge of ala Marvel was failing completely on his face

Lol... it's funny how u aren't seeing the connection here. Feige has bought himself some leeway but the fact is the marvel shows aren't a success and the films for phase 4 were diminished. That hurts the bottom line..hurts the revenue.. hurts the margins. Disney has other problems too but all of it hurts the share price.. if phase 5 doesn't turn it around the grace period will be over for him too. join me in the boiler room.. i owned Disney shares for 4 years and change off and on so of course i had to pay attn to their bottom line.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Lol... it's funny how u aren't seeing the connection here. Feige has bought himself some leeway but the fact is the marvel shows aren't a success and the films for phase 4 were diminished. That hurts the bottom line..hurts the revenue.. hurts the margins. Disney has other problems too but all of it hurts the share price.. if phase 5 doesn't turn it around the grace period will be over for him too. join me in the boiler room.. i owned Disney shares for 4 years and change off and on so of course i had to pay attn to their bottom line.

I don't see why MCU is even in this convo here man.

Do you man

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
u exposed yourself. That's all.. for anyone to say all those movies.. even the ones that won awards and have universal acclaim "trash" but then prop up Ant-Man and Thor 2 and iron man 2 is funny.. that's all.

Exposed what?

Calling DC universe mediocre to ass implies folks love Thor 4 or DS2 or She Hulk or Hawkeye!?!?

DS2- average
Black Widow- trash
SHANG Chi- above average
She Hulk/Hawkeye/Moon Knight- ass
Thor 4- bottom of the barrel.

See how easy that was!?!?! This is not hard. Make good movies (Batman, Wonder Woman 1, Aquaman) and folks come in the door.

Wtf are you talking about!?!? I know you love this DCEU little choo-choo train that couldn't but the rest of us objective fans realize they dropped the ball here. And everyone see it- fans, the executives, Gunn. Everyone except a small "I'll eat and like whatever you feed me" small set of fans like yourself.

This will be like the 3rd executive in a decade that's attempting to get a coherent plan in place for these PHENOMENAL CHARACTERS and all you can read is someone is a Marvel Stan.

If you were as critical of the bad films they made as you are the fans that wanted to do well they'd have a slate of phenomenal films out but fans like you keep accepting mediocrity and this is what we get.

You probably bumped Nastradamus back in the day and convinced yourself it was Illmatic or It Was Written.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Exposed what?

Calling DC universe mediocre to ass implies folks love Thor 4 or DS2 or She Hulk or Hawkeye!?!?

DS2- average
Black Widow- trash
SHANG Chi- above average

See how easy that was!?!?! This is not hard. Make good movies (Batman, Wonder Woman 1, Aquaman) and folks come in the door.

Wtf are you talking about!?!? I know you love this DCEU little choo-choo train that couldn't but the rest of us objective fans realize they dropped the ball here. And everyone see it- fans, the executives, Gunn. Everyone except a small "I'll eat and like whatever you feed me" small set of fans like yourself.

This will be like the 3rd executive in a decade that's attempting to get a coherent plan in place for these PHENOMENAL CHARACTERS and all you can read is someone is a Marvel Stan.

If you were as critical of the bad films they made as you are the fans that wanted to do well they'd have a slate of phenomenal films out but fans like you keep accepting mediocrity and this is what we get.

You probably bumped Nastradamus back in the day and convinced yourself it was Illmatic or It Was Written.
NastraDOOMus was dope tho.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a zach snyderverse fan I hope and pray Gunn gets rid of everybody :camby::camby:
Let’s start new….

Snyder is a major reason they have to start new. BvS was the start of their ending.

This whole situation has been a disaster but they brought it on themselves by rushing a shared universe and not bringing in the right people who understood their characters.

The best thing is to get these last movies out, salvage whatever profits they can, and scrap everything. That should give them at least three years off to put things together. Just let Batman and Joker hold it down and let audiences cleanse their palate of the DCEU.

This needs to be a clean slate but how did they let Dwayne convince them to bring in Cavill for a stinger and then scrap Cavill? I'm not a Cavill fan at all. He needed to go but why didn't they tell them he couldn't be in Black Adam? That just shows how inept they've been.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Snyder is a major reason they have to start new. BvS was the start of their ending.

This whole situation has been a disaster but they brought it on themselves by rushing a shared universe and not bringing in the right people who understood their characters.

The best thing is to get these last movies out, salvage whatever profits they can, and scrap everything. That should give them at least three years off to put things together. Just let Batman and Joker hold it down and let audiences cleanse their palate of the DCEU.

This needs to be a clean slate but how did they let Dwayne convince them to bring in Cavill for a stinger and then scrap Cavill? I'm not a Cavill fan at all. He needed to go but why didn't they tell them he couldn't be in Black Adam? That just shows how inept they've been.
I agree

what happened with the bolded was Dwayne asked Hamada(DC president at the time) to have superman in the end credits and Hamada said no so then Dwayne went around him and got the other execs to approve it.Then they filmed it behind his back. he did this really close to the release of the film so Hendry really wasn't supposed to be in it at all

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Exposed what?

DS2- average
Black Widow- trash
SHANG Chi- above average

u avoided commenting on most of the movies i listed and then u attempted to downplay the success of others while tryna to gas Phase 4.. and @Legal nobody said Bob got fired for one sole reason.. was let go for a lot of reasons. The fact is... the marvel TV shows haven't been a success. Also.. i never brought up marvel that was other people