Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u avoided commenting on most of the movies i listed and then u attempted to downplay the success of others while tryna to gas Phase 4.. and @Legal nobody said Bob got fired for one sole reason.. was let go for a lot of reasons. The fact is... the marvel TV shows haven't been a success. Also.. i never brought up marvel that was other people

I'm not even sure you can say the Marvel shows haven't been a success. Disney's problems with Disney Plus would exist even if they didn't have Marvel in house. But that aside, I'm not even sure how Chapek being fired could even be involved in this conversation, seeing as Marvel movies have been carrying the Disney theatrical release calendar as far as money goes for the last couple of years. If anything, it'd be their difficulty in finding non Marvel hits that would've counted against him.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
u avoided commenting on most of the movies i listed and then u attempted to downplay the success of others while tryna to gas Phase 4.. and @Legal nobody said Bob got fired for one sole reason.. was let go for a lot of reasons. The fact is... the marvel TV shows haven't been a success. Also.. i never brought up marvel that was other people

Muthafukka.

How is me saying REPEATEDLY Phase 4 was trash (check my previous comments) gassing it up!?!? Are you just trying to be the
"voice of opposition" for the sake of it? I have been in the She- Hulk and Blade threads trashing the current Marvel Phase.

It's like you're insisting this massive epic flop of a universe was a smashing success because YOU liked it

Snyder got canned, a president got canned basically (Hamada) their Superman lead basically got sidelined for half a decade, their Flash lead is a human train wreck and the flicks are all over the place. I could go on. And that's not touching Green Lantern.

You don't perform open heart surgery if someone needs to just hit the treadmill. You do it because the pain is close to death. And that's what the DCEU is now. Black Adam won't even break even man.

I ain't gotta give you shyt. They don't have a single bona-fide classic in 10 years. Joker and The Batman are 4- star movies no doubt. But AT BEST they're Shazam! level across the board. Wonder Woman and Aquaman were fun no doubt and respectable but come on man. This shyt underachieved. Period.

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Speaking objectively there was no reason to continue what synder started. I personally would like Robert pattison as the dcu batman so we don’t just have to get grounded batman films. As far as other actors erza should really be the only one gone. Gal was ok but if she’s out they need to cast someone who fits WW body type

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Muthafukka.

How is me saying REPEATEDLY Phase 4 was trash (check my previous comments) gassing it up!?!? Are you just trying to be the
"voice of opposition" for the sake of it? I have been in the She- Hulk and Blade threads trashing the current Marvel Phase.

It's like you're insisting this massive epic flop of a universe was a smashing success because YOU liked it.

You don't perform open heart surgery if someone needs to just hit the treadmill. You do it because the pain is close to death. And that's what the DCEU is now. Black Adam won't even break even man.

I ain't gotta give you shyt. They don't have a single bona-fide classic in 10 years. Joker and The Batman are 4- star movies no doubt. But AT BEST they're Shazam! level across the board. Wonder Woman and Aquaman were fun no doubt and respectable but come on man. This shyt underachieved. Period.
Money wise they made some profit but reception is iffy. We all saw how trying to play catch up hurt them

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Asking a product or service you pay for to put out a better product is not a hard request.

This shyt was so great they're blowing it all up!
Lol nah it was a mess they shouldn’t have expected to be on marvel level in a few years. Im cool with a hard reboot just actually plan properly

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He’s be in the job for a month:manny:

Sure it’s going to take some time to figure out what they want to do.

Because he saw a total dumpster 🔥 and wanted to say it in the nicest way possible.

There is little to no buzz when these flicks drop and a total clean slate (except for Batman) is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s be in the job for a month:manny:

Sure it’s going to take some time to figure out what they want to do.

Especially when it comes to the gaming front. Rocksteady is probably blowing someone's phone up to make sure this isn't about to fukk their Suicide Squad game.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Snyder is a major reason they have to start new. BvS was the start of their ending.

This whole situation has been a disaster but they brought it on themselves by rushing a shared universe and not bringing in the right people who understood their characters.

The best thing is to get these last movies out, salvage whatever profits they can, and scrap everything. That should give them at least three years off to put things together. Just let Batman and Joker hold it down and let audiences cleanse their palate of the DCEU.

This needs to be a clean slate but how did they let Dwayne convince them to bring in Cavill for a stinger and then scrap Cavill? I'm not a Cavill fan at all. He needed to go but why didn't they tell them he couldn't be in Black Adam? That just shows how inept they've been.

Yes. Burn it all down and 2023 is a clean slate. Make the coin you can from Flash, Shazam 2 and Aquaman 2 and call it a day. Shock folks too. Do Green Lantern as your launchpad flick.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Burn it all down and 2023 is a clean slate. Make the coin you can from Flash, Shazam 2 and Aquaman 2 and call it a day. Shock folks too. Do Green Lantern as your launchpad flick.

Nah, Superman has to be the launchpad.

If you can't get Supes right then it's over.