Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: of course... i own the Snyder trilogy.. Wonder Woman.. i own Gunn's The Suicide Squad.. i own Joker. i own Shazam. i own The Batman. i own Aquaman.

Tell me what of those movies listed do u hate? they are all rewatchable to me. i just named 9 films.

If they're as great as you say are there would be no reason for the studio to change course.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
what of the 9 movies i just listed do u hate?
MOS - OK, but flawed
BVS - trash
JL - trash
Wonder Woman - average, overrated
Suicide Squad - trash
Birds of prey - trash
Aquaman - good
Wonder Woman 84 - trash
Shazam - decent, but not highly rewatchable
The Suicide Squad - decent
Black Adam - average bordering on below average

None of that slate compares to the best Marvel content, which is reflected in their critical/commercial success and why they brought Gunn in to finally make a good DC universe.

The thing you have a hard time accepting, apparently, is that you can love all the Snyder stuff. That is absolutely your choice. But you're conflating it with whether or not enough people OVERALL liked it, which they didn't and is why they are starting over.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
MOS - OK, but flawed
BVS - trash
JL - trash
Suicide Squad - trash
Birds of prey - trash
Aquaman - good
Wonder Woman 84 - trash

None of that slate compares to the best Marvel content, which is reflected in their critical/commercial success and why they brought Gunn in to finally make a good DC universe.

The thing you have a hard time accepting, apparently, is that you can love all the Snyder stuff. That is absolutely your choice. But you're conflating it with whether or not enough people OVERALL liked it, which they didn't and is why they are starting over.
💯

You don't change course completely and jettison all the work you put into the previous films if everything was hunky dory.

I mean I like picking up fast food on a road trip but Thanksgiving dinner tastes a heck of a lot better.

That's what DC gave us. A bunch of fast food flicks that quickly got forgotten the minute you left the theater.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
MOS - OK, but flawed
BVS - trash
JL - trash
Suicide Squad - trash
Birds of prey - trash
Aquaman - good
Wonder Woman 84 - trash

So u are a marvel stan then. Let's go with The Suicide Squad. universal acclaim but to u no.. u leave out Joker. Won a bunch of awards. Over a billion on a small budget.. has a sequel coming. u leave out The Batman. universal acclaim. A success. Sequels coming.

Then Shazam.. another success but to u.. not rewatchable. Then man of steel.. to u just ehh.. everyone here loves that movie.

u just exposed your whole agenda. :dead:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
💯

You don't change course completely and jettison all the work you put into the previous films if everything was hunky dory.

I mean I like picking up fast food on a road trip but Thanksgiving dinner tastes a heck of a lot better.

That's what DC gave us. A bunch of fast food flicks that quickly got forgotten the minute you left the theater.
He tried to compare Disney firing Chapek with DC bringing in Gunn. Is Marvel firing the head of their studio and bringing in someone to replace him? Are they completely rebooting the MCU? Have they not announced content within the same universe for the next 3 years? It's delusional stuff.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can't believe that people calling the DC Universe and its properties that it's done since 2011 trash somehow means you're a biased Marvel fan

u exposed yourself. That's all.. for anyone to say all those movies.. even the ones that won awards and have universal acclaim "trash" but then prop up Ant-Man and Thor 2 and iron man 2 is funny.. that's all.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I can't believe that people calling the DC Universe and its properties that it's done since 2011 trash somehow means you're a biased Marvel fan
This despite the fact that I said I'm as big a DC fan as Marvel and WANT a good DC Universe. Apparently you have to blindly love the Snyderverse to be a true DC fan. Again, delusional stuff.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
fired the CEO...completely normal. Everything fine over there. :russ:
They fired the CEO of the company because the stock price tanked and he was bleeding money on their streaming service it had nothing to do with the actual universe that he was in charge of ala Marvel was failing completely on his face