Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
- Man of Steel never got a sequel
- Flash, Cyborg, Martin Manhunter just showed up outta nowhere.
- Darkseid was a one-off with no build up.

none of that was outta nowhere... the old execs who are LONG gone.. didn't wanna cont. w/ Snyder's vision after he left the JL.

he had a plan for all those characters... u aren't aware of that??

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
what sh-t? the sh-t that Gunn ended? Yeah.. because he has his own vision. u are all over the place.

What is it about the fact that this current slate of films that they have released for the last 10 years has been mediocre to average to trash is not getting across to you.

And the fact that they have to start over again after 10 years is a slap in the face to the characters and the time you waited for decent films to be released. It's a joke.

Their best flick has been The Batman (which I Ioved) followed by WW1. MOS is a great guilty pleasure. Everything else has been mediocre to awful.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
none of that was outta nowhere... the old execs who are LONG gone.. didn't wanna cont. w/ Snyder's vision after he left the JL.

he had a plan for all those characters... u aren't aware of that??

And his vision sucked is the problem.

I'm not sure where this nostalgic view came of Zack Snyder's DC vision but he was trash

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The lack of continuity immeasurably hurt DC which is sad considering the excellent and enthralling animation division they have and didn't even think to use any of those arcs and bring them over to film....

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
what structure? why does every movie need to connect. That was cool for Thanos... that story is done. Phase 4 was a disaster for Marvel. if sh-t has to connect it also has to be compelling which phase 4 was not..
Yea phase 4 was trash for the most part. They spread themselves too thin between film and streaming. NWH was cool but it was a gimmick. Eternals was trash..shang chi had great fight scenes then they ended up fighting cgi dragons or some shyt in the third act…strange/thor =mid as fukk…wouldnt call it a disaster tho mainly cause they made bank on the phase…but making bank doesnt equal quality so :yeshrug:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Thank you! Make some script modifications to the sequel as a soft launch pad. Maybe make a new Clark investigate this Batman guy across the water.
I don’t think superman would be that interested in batman if anything it should be batman being more paranoid about superman but not all brooding like he was in bvs as bruce

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
What is it about the fact that this current slate of films that they have released for the last 10 years has been mediocre to average to trash is not getting across to you.

And the fact that they have to start over again after 10 years is a slap in the face to the characters and the time you waited for decent films to be released. It's a joke.

Their best flick has been The Batman (which I Ioved) followed by WW1. MOS is a great guilty pleasure. Everything else has been mediocre to awful.
yeah, this guy likes to argue just to argue apparently. Even with Gunn apparently rebooting the whole universe obviously because it underperformed, he's still trying to somehow deflect and pretend they just are going in a different direction just because they feel like it apparently.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
yeah, this guy likes to argue just to argue apparently. Even with Gunn apparently rebooting the whole universe obviously because it underperformed, he's still trying to somehow deflect and pretend they just are going in a different direction just because they feel like it apparently.

That's my point they're going through their third regime change of their Flagship Comic characters in the last 10 years to try to get it right and yet he's seeing absolutely nothing wrong with it

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are you honestly happy with how the last 10 years of DC films have come out

:dahell: of course... i own the Snyder trilogy.. Wonder Woman.. i own Gunn's The Suicide Squad.. i own Joker. i own Shazam. i own The Batman. i own Aquaman.

Tell me what of those movies listed do u hate? they are all rewatchable to me. i just named 9 films.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
That's my point they're going through their third regime change of their Flagship Comic characters in the last 10 years to try to get it right and yet he's seeing absolutely nothing wrong with it
It appears he's one of these Snyder guys. And they're impossible to reason with. Thus, I'm no longer going to attempt to. I'd suggest you do the same. The shyt he argues makes no sense.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

what of the 9 movies i just listed do u hate?