Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I don't trust James Gunn and I'm not a fan of a lot of his work. Honestly DC should just shut all this shyt down for a good five years and come back with a detailed plan and reboot everything

Or they could use the universe The Batman movie is set in as a launchpad for a new dceu

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
"And Aquaman 2 may be the last time we see Momoa as Arthur Curry, tho fear not... he's being eyed for a Lobo movie."

What the fukk? :dahell:

Can someone make this make sense? :mjlol:
Trust, it can't be worse than the Lobo they introduced in Krypton. They could do literally anything and be better than that. :snoop:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Jesus what a massive train wreck this is!!!

Most mismanaged characters EVER. 10 years YEARS deep and still at this point?!!

You had The Rock signed for like 7 years and now he gets the boot, Cavill for 10 years, 1 solo pic and then get him back only to let him go, one dope WW flick and a decent Aquaman pic and now throwing it in the bushes!?! That's what you got to show for it!?!?

:why:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I don't trust James Gunn and I'm not a fan of a lot of his work. Honestly DC should just shut all this shyt down for a good five years and come back with a detailed plan and reboot everything

Or they could use the universe The Batman movie is set in as a launchpad for a new dceu

Thank you! Make some script modifications to the sequel as a soft launch pad. Maybe make a new Clark investigate this Batman guy across the water.

Last edited:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:mjlol: the sh-t u read on the coli... the only franchise/studio more profitable last ten years than DC is marvel but sure... shut it down.. lmao

DC is getting washed by Marvel. If they wanna actaully be competitive with them revenue wise and quality wise I don't think it's a bad idea to take a break and hit the drawing board :yeshrug:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
DC is getting washed by Marvel. If they wanna actaully be competitive with them revenue wise and quality wise I don't think it's a bad idea to take a break and hit the drawing board :yeshrug:

They have to especially when you consider the Discovery Warner Brothers merger is still taking place and all you going to get is a bunch of half-assed efforts.

Let Pattinson be your launch point. Because this is ridiculous.

The MCU has been terrible lately but at least it's a PLAN WITH STRUCTURE AND DIRECTION.

Put Lex and Clark in Batman 2 and move on from there.