MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What exactly do you think would be stupid?

They have said that they are even thinkin of delaying filming on the various JLA movies, and hoping that Suicide Squad is a hit and they can build off of Suicide Squad and the new Affleck batman.

this part
you dont delay

building off suicide squad? :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's not what the thread is about breh:russ:

What do you think WB needs to do going forward to stop leaving so much money on the table?

feed us :blessed:

should have brouht back batman tas or justice league/unlimted on tv to get fans hyped. I remember back in teh days when the first spiderman came out spiderman tas was back on the air or xmen xmen cartoons suddenly started showing on tv again

if they could rewind prob should have released suicide squad before batman v superman, and see how the critics and fans enjoy that if its dark or if its witty, if they were logning for more of that joker, then release batman v superman and then hanve fans with their tongues wagging waiting on a batman film with jared leto joker

if your not gonna give cyborg a film then give him a netflix series, use the victory football stud story brehs, americans love football.

If they were giving batman the nick fury gather together role should have never done that stupid ass scene with wonder woman imo

but just flood the market

its gonna be lol though when the tv show flash is so much better than whatever movie they are going to drop

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Only thing Im hoping is that Justice League only having 1 writer/draft gives it a more focused story, then add in Snyder's visuals and you got a MoS classic

WB claimed delaying the movie so much would improve, nope they dropped Goyer, second-guessed themselves and fukked it up

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Only thing Im hoping is that Justice League only having 1 writer/draft gives it a more focused story, then add in Snyder's visuals and you got a MoS classic

WB claimed delaying the movie so much would improve, nope they dropped Goyer, second-guessed themselves and fukked it up

Goyer is trash his damn self though, I'll never forget how he killed the Blade franchise

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I literally :mjlol: @ MoS classic.

:russ: That rubbish ass movie. That film was worse than BvS.

Zack and Coogler are like my main inspirations when I think about going to film school. Coogler because dude is like 30 and getting it, and Zack because he sucks (I KNOW I have more insight than this dude), and he's directing major titles back to back on some Drake shyt. :wow:

Opposite ends of the spectrum, but my inspirations nonetheless.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

CHL

Superstar
Daps
i wasnt even gonna come in this thread. not my fault you losers cant take a different opinion. im not the one that made a 15 page thread to troll

but to answer your thread question, they might want to start by making better films

now i'll leave the thread so you dc stans can bytch about how marvel makes stupid films, dc is for intelligent people only, there is a conspiracy against DC, etc
Oh, you have yet another group of stans you hate :heh: let me find out you're also doing this in the Booth

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
They need to recast Superman and eliminate completely the MoS storyline.
Superman isn't the product of a broken home, Superman isn't depressed, Superman is a hero who was raised to be stand up guy and do what he can for others, fix Superman and then let Affleck make some solid Batman movies where he is actually a detective and exhibits traits of batman and I think this can be turned around.

I agree that the portrayal of Superman should be much better, but who would replace Henry Cavill at this point?

I can't think of any actor out there that would do it justice, Cavill has the right build and could only do the best with what was written for his part.

So if anyone else can post up some actors who could potentially step in to take Superman's part, I would geniunely like to hear who

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I agree that the portrayal of Superman should be much better, but who would replace Henry Cavill at this point?

I can't think of any actor out there that would do it justice, Cavill has the right build and could only do the best with what was written for his part.

So if anyone else can post up some actors who could potentially step in to take Superman's part, I would geniunely like to hear who
They can't recast him. The only person who it might work with is Smallville Clark