Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
CfKoghEVAAAV6Zo.jpg

CHL

Superstar
Daps
So you admit you're an unbearable stan. :jbhmm: it was obvious from your caping for Star Wars episode 7: a new hope but glad you can admit your political stanning as well.
I should have made sure to emphasize the quoting of "stans":skip:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I agree that the portrayal of Superman should be much better, but who would replace Henry Cavill at this point?

I can't think of any actor out there that would do it justice, Cavill has the right build and could only do the best with what was written for his part.

So if anyone else can post up some actors who could potentially step in to take Superman's part, I would geniunely like to hear who

They should just have a casting search again, find someone late 20s to 30s.
I don't like Tom Welling and I think he is a poor actor, but you don't need someone established to play Superman, you just need someone capable and a general casting search should be able to find someone.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Snyder has to go. He's turned into Michael Bay if Bay did crossfit and took himself dead serious. I feel like 95% of his decisions starts off with him saying "oh man, it would be bad ass if..." instead of doing what makes sense.

He also doesn't understand these characters. Superman is Batman, Batman is the Punisher, Lex Luthor is the Jodler, Pa Kent is an a$$hole.

As far as Cavill, I've never seen him in anything else besides the Superman flicks so I don't know if it's him or Snyder, but goddamn he is wooden as fukk. Affleck just schooled him in every scene together.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Snyder has to go. He's turned into Michael Bay if Bay did crossfit and took himself dead serious. I feel like 95% of his decisions starts off with him saying "oh man, it would be bad ass if..." instead of doing what makes sense.

He also doesn't understand these characters. Superman is Batman, Batman is the Punisher, Lex Luthor is the Jodler, Pa Kent is an a$$hole.

As far as Cavill, I've never seen him in anything else besides the Superman flicks so I don't know if it's him or Snyder, but goddamn he is wooden as fukk. Affleck just schooled him in every scene together.
I think it's Snyder's fault. Dude was pretty funny in The Man From UNCLE.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I have nothing to add than let it rock yo.. this dark theme is liiiit

okay... maybe lighten up the scenery once in a while, ALL dark might be a bit too daunting at times..
and even though i love MOS supes, having him smile once in a while wont hurt, Cavill in Man from UNCLE would be dope as supes, charming, cocky and always smiling, thats how he shouldve been done but still menacing once shyt gets real

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I have nothing to add than let it rock yo.. this dark theme is liiiit

okay... maybe lighten up the scenery once in a while, ALL dark might be a bit too daunting at times..
and even though i love MOS supes, having him smile once in a while wont hurt, Cavill in Man from UNCLE would be dope as supes, charming, cocky and always smiling, thats how he shouldve been done but still menacing once shyt gets real
Nailed it. I wish Snyder would've painted him as more of a human being
S93UYXB.jpg

And then just one scene like this
OKrECdA.jpg

to show what Superman's really about would've been dope.

[Sidenote: I BEEN sayin they should've just made MoS an adaptation of Birthright]

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

To be fair to Snyder people have been saying WB meddling was the bigger issue in terms of the editing.

Umberto Gonzalez said that the report of the movie getting a standing ovation during a screening was based on Snyder's 3 HR cut