Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
here is my honest review of BVS. While I was thouroughly entrertain the movie had some serious flaws so if you walked in looking to hate it they weren't hard to find :laugh:.

I didn't have as much problem with the editing as did with the lack of context the movie provided for the character motivations. While Jesse killed it as Lex in the way he manipulated Bats and Supes no real explanation was provided on why he hates Supes besides he just does and how he knew their secret identity. Batman was also under developed, yeah I knew why he hated or feared supes but the reason why he finally went over the edge to challenge Supes felt hollow. And while I had no issue with supes in M.O.S i feel like they really dint develop breh character for this movie and he was the same nikka in M.O.S that he was in BVS with no real character development and progression. I also had an issue with Bats purposely luring Doomsday away from the abandon island into the fukking city bc of the spear bc that made absolute no sense.

Over all 7-10 I really enjoyed the movie but understand why people who wanted to pick it part could and would. Also I have no ideas what the fukk was that scene with the dream and who the fukk the nikka was trying to warn Bats about the future and lois
What do you wanna see from the DCU going forward?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
What do you wanna see from the DCU going forward?
Honestly they might want to slow down and focus on the world building aspect. I think another place where bvs failed is in trying to put to many stories into one ,ovie so everything felt rush. They might want to slow down and focus on the world building aspect of the universe. I don't give 2 shyts about the comedy shyt bc I have Marvel for that, I just want their stories to be more focus, BVS had at least 4 different story lines going at once and all the easter eggs felt shoe horned.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
They need to recast Superman and eliminate completely the MoS storyline.
Superman isn't the product of a broken home, Superman isn't depressed, Superman is a hero who was raised to be stand up guy and do what he can for others, fix Superman and then let Affleck make some solid Batman movies where he is actually a detective and exhibits traits of batman and I think this can be turned around.
Lol they will get rid of snyder before they recast superman

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So I will just post this thought here since this seems like a discussion thread.

In BvS, take Lex out of the movie completely and its a much better movie. Superman and Bats already had beef with each other, he just thrown in the mix to make things more complicated then they needed to be.
For the record, I liked BvS they just tried to do to much in one movie. Imo.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So I will just post this thought here since this seems like a discussion thread.

In BvS, take Lex out of the movie completely and its a much better movie. Superman and Bats already had beef with each other, he just thrown in the mix to make things more complicated then they needed to be.
For the record, I liked BvS they just tried to do to much in one movie. Imo.
What do you want to see going forward with the DCEU

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Lol they will get rid of snyder before they recast superman
They are getting rid of Snyder, that has already been said or is leaking out.
They have said that they are even thinkin of delaying filming on the various JLA movies, and hoping that Suicide Squad is a hit and they can build off of Suicide Squad and the new Affleck batman.

Cavil would probably be whisked off like Brandon Routh if that plan is true. LIke routh he has the stigma of failure on him

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
They have said that they are even thinkin of delaying filming on the various JLA movies, and hoping that Suicide Squad is a hit and they can build off of Suicide Squad and the new Affleck batman.

Cavil would probably be whisked off like Brandon Routh if that plan is true. LIke routh he has the stigma of failure on him
Where are you hearing this?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

this would be stupid as hell

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

fall for april fools breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if dc was smart flash movie should have been first esp how much of a hit the tv show, make flash a comic relief not as r rated as deadpool but like he was in the cartoons

and if there going that lame flash,cyborg,wonder woman, aquaman, supes, batman justice league then give us a animated film and a animated tv show

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What exactly do you think would be stupid?

this part
you dont delay

building off suicide squad? :heh: