bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should of done a batman film have a villain of their choice from batman side after the fight is done they could flash forward a few months next then ended with him seeing the destruction of superman vs zod

Which then u make batman v superman
With this I'm not gonna go in order

Batman vs superman fight should of had blood from batman v superman to show how hard the fight was y make that stupid line do u bleed but u will only cuz u cut him with the kryptonite shyt do it how dark Knight returns anime did since they took things from it
End the fight the same way with him saying this remember that I beat u and u need to learn to take responsibility for ur actions cuz u have all this power and cause collateral damage without thinking bout it
Remember I'll always be watching u and next time I will kill u if do it again
He basically sees superman isn't all bad but naive and stupid had to give him the act right

Flash forward a few months to where supes is doing fine now after understanding and that gives lex time to learn from ship then do doomsday

Don't make lex the reason y they fight each other just supe wanting too cuz he doesn't agree how batman does justice and batman cuz he still mad over what he did to people he knew and not sure if he is true good guy

Later then do it where lex kidnaps Martha but already has doomsday ready but calls on batman to get his mom while he handles doomsday
Wonder Woman parts wouldn't change at all

I just feel the scenes should of been in a diff order and the fight scenes should of been more devastating with batman v superman so he knows he can get that work

And doomsday fight scene I would of made longer more destruction more Wonder Woman fighting also

And have batman setting up traps while they fighting him to show that prep time he has

The order should be from where I had issue would be

Batman v superman fight cuz of how they view each other not cuz of lex
Fight has to have blood
Supes loses
Batman says that speech I said
Flash forward few months
Superman realizes his way of acting is wrong and shows him fixing that
Lex learns all he needs to know from ship including the darksied stuff
Doomsday is created
While Martha is kidnap at same time
Then the lex pushes Lois superman saves her
Lex says either save Martha or watch doomsday kill people
Supe calls batman for help
Switch to batman saving Martha
Then to supes vs doomsday
Everything else stays same with a extended fight scene of doomsday and bat prep time and Wonder Woman giving him that work

I could fuk with that

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not jokes, more dark humor wouldn't hurt though. I like Alfred's little quips in BvS and Bruce when he was being billionaire playboy Bruce.

No.

Marvel uses quips and one liners. You can add some,emphasis on some humorous moments with out doing that.

Serious question why is it so important to have all these jokes/quips/one liners?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It's not even that hard...just emulate some of Chris Evan's CA or better yet, the Smallville potrayal.
Cap can be a lame though .

Trying to get the team to stop swearing in the middle of a fight :mjlol:

But yeah I agree with you

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what the GA wants :yeshrug:

Multiple critiques I've read have added how the film was humorless and their theatre didn't laugh once

I guess I just don't understand films. Because If there is a movie about aliens coming to teraform earth, or some ancient alien abomination being let loose upon humanity I don't understand the need to be laughing in the theatre.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They need to recast Superman and eliminate completely the MoS storyline.
Superman isn't the product of a broken home, Superman isn't depressed, Superman is a hero who was raised to be stand up guy and do what he can for others, fix Superman and then let Affleck make some solid Batman movies where he is actually a detective and exhibits traits of batman and I think this can be turned around.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Oh .. You saying why is important that Dc doesn't use them?

Well they will eventually use them, especially with flash.

My issue is that I think Marvel goes overboard with the comedy.

Characters should not be making jokes about home improvements in the middle of an apocalyptic battle. Also that fukking danceoff smh.

I think DC should add some humor just don't go overboard with the sillyness

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
They need to recast Superman and eliminate completely the MoS storyline.
Superman isn't the product of a broken home, Superman isn't depressed, Superman is a hero who was raised to be stand up guy and do what he can for others, fix Superman and then let Affleck make some solid Batman movies where he is actually a detective and exhibits traits of batman and I think this can be turned around.
They not gonna recast him

They can adjust his personality through the writing though. They almost have to do it at this point

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh .. You saying why is important that Dc doesn't use them?

Well they will eventually use them, especially with flash.

My issue is that I think Marvel goes overboard with the comedy.

Characters should not be making jokes about home improvements in the middle of an apocalyptic battle. Also that fukking danceoff smh.

I think DC should add some humor just don't go overboard with the sillyness

I meant why is important for dc to have more humor.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They not gonna recast him

They can adjust his personality through the writing though. They almost have to do it at this point

Snyder has made Cavil and his iteration of Superman toxic.
Affleck is the only thing salvagable right now IMHO.
Best bet is to drop Cavill, its cheap and it depending on who they cast it wipes all the Snyder stigma off the property instantly