Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Another reason I stay out of there. Don't have time for the bullshyt. I come to this place cause a lot of you cats are like family and I want to get away from the shyt i read about all the time or watch on CNN. Just talking movies, tv, and pop culture while goofing off is fun
Reading higher learning is required,a lot of posters think it's safe space since traffic is low and let their guard down and reveal who they truly are

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Reading higher learning is required,a lot of posters think it's safe space since traffic is low and let their guard down and reveal who they truly are
Thats what I got you for breh. I see enough people exposing themselves on the regular.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Thats what I got you for breh. I see enough people exposing themselves on the regular.
Easiest way is just seeing someone deep in the red,looking at their rep page and seeing what they were getting Negged for. :mjpls:

When you're getting negs getting called a Trump dikk sucker in a thread about the Charlottesville riots you know what time it is

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
@hex @Jax @Brooklynzson please ban this dude from my thread.

I don't want racist pieces of shyt in my thread that have no intention of doing anything but trolling in the first place

You started this exchange. I gave my opinion on the WB/DC situation and like a scourned woman you got upset and took the convo somewhere else. Now you realize you fukked up and you're looking for support.

Stop being a crybaby and put me on ignore if you don't like me. It cost you nothing.

Take your meds and actually think before you post next time.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
For some fukking reason I can’t find the justice league thread. It’s probably right in my face too. Anyway based on this interview Elfman did for billboard, I feel like he’s bringing his Batman theme back

Danny Elfman on Scoring 'Justice League,' Working With Joss Whedon & Gus Van Sant

He mentions something about dc starting to realize they have a whole legacy of music and other motifs and they don’t want to forget them now
I remember reading about this as well I'm not sure if we'll be hearing the FULL version of his 89 theme but, I do think at least a short scene or something. Possibly a variation during and action part. Supermans may be making a return as well.
As long as I can still here these in some ways though :banderas:

I just need the first minute of this one
:banderas:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The problem has always been it feels like no one behind the scenes gives any type of fukk about the source material. I still can't fathom how a studio with all their characters is having this much trouble.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The problem has always been it feels like no one behind the scenes gives any type of fukk about the source material. I still can't fathom how a studio with all their characters is having this much trouble.
Nolan didn't give a fukk about the source material either.

You don't need to be slaves to source material.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nolan didn't give a fukk about the source material either.

You don't need to be slaves to source material.
It's also barely a comic book movie....a gifted filmmaker is a gifted filmmaker. I've always found it hard to believe anybody under the age of 16 gets any enjoyment from Nolan's trilogy outside of some "cool scenes"

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's also barely a comic book movie....a gifted filmmaker is a gifted filmmaker. I've always found it hard to believe anybody under the age of 16 gets any enjoyment from Nolan's trilogy outside of some "cool scenes"
And what's wrong with that exactly? We already have tons of generic comic book films aimed at children do we really need more of them?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Ehhh idk man. My homie's son is like 6 or 7 and he loves those Batman flicks. Don't paint everyone with a brush. Get Shorty was one of my favorite movies as a 9 year old:manny: its always hard to tell what kids will gravitate to and what they won't

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And what's wrong with that exactly? We already have tons of generic comic book films aimed at children do we really need more of them?
Not saying anythings wrong. As a self contained story it was great and served its purpose. My point is that when you don't respect the material it shows and most don't have Nolan's skill.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not saying anythings wrong. As a self contained story it was great and served its purpose. My point is that when you don't respect the material it shows and most don't have Nolan's skill.
But the majority of these comic book films take huge liberties with the source material.

Logan,age of ultron, civil war, days of future past etc

The only "problem" is people only selectively care about when that matters.