MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For some fukking reason I can’t find the justice league thread. It’s probably right in my face too. Anyway based on this interview Elfman did for billboard, I feel like he’s bringing his Batman theme back

Danny Elfman on Scoring 'Justice League,' Working With Joss Whedon & Gus Van Sant

He mentions something about dc starting to realize they have a whole legacy of music and other motifs and they don’t want to forget them now

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
For some fukking reason I can’t find the justice league thread. It’s probably right in my face too. Anyway based on this interview Elfman did for billboard, I feel like he’s bringing his Batman theme back

Danny Elfman on Scoring 'Justice League,' Working With Joss Whedon & Gus Van Sant

He mentions something about dc starting to realize they have a whole legacy of music and other motifs and they don’t want to forget them now
So basically he's going to rehash shyt for the millionth time instead of being original. Yay.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So basically he's going to rehash shyt for the millionth time instead of being original. Yay.

Nah he’s got original stuff for the characters. Well everyone else. But there was something specific about Batman and just his wording which makes me think he’s using his theme or possibly remixing it. He was tight lipped on everything else tho except the fact they let him get a 100 piece orchestra which is always a good look for me as a music geek

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also if he wants to bring back his Batman theme I’m cool with that. Was never a fan of what Junkie did cause it felt so meh. Especially when compared to Hans’ Superman theme and his Wonder Woman theme. There’s just no comparison in my mind

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Nah he’s got original stuff for the characters. Well everyone else. But there was something specific about Batman and just his wording which makes me think he’s using his theme or possibly remixing it. He was tight lipped on everything else tho except the fact they let him get a 100 piece orchestra which is always a good look for me as a music geek

Looks like he's talking about Williams' Superman theme