MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
she was.. i dont see her in that role tho, doesn't fit her, i could be wrong tho

She said she was. She also acknowledged she didn't have the juice at the moment so it went to Charlize. I feel like that worked out for everyone because I can't imagine anyone else playing Furiosa and Gal now has juice

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You responded to this post

In America, Wonder Woman had the juice. Don't know about other countries but Wonder Woman was the one movie I heard about the most during the Summer from media and locally.

Word. Obviously I love spider man and loved homecoming but Wonder Woman was the event movie of the summer in the states. And because of the subtext (woman directed, woman starring action movie with a good message) it became the cultural movie event of the summer

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
DIZGKDOXoAAz1QJ

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I tried to explain to this idiot that domestic box office is most important because the studios make their most money from American outlets. In China, for example, the studio is only seeing like 25% of the profits.

So yes Wonder Woman ran the whole Summer :myman:

25%? Holy shyt. I'm awful at math but even I know that's tragic

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Either way it's still chump change compared to what they get here. I'm curious to see how many people jump on the earlier home video release date train and how that does in the marketplace
Depends how much they charge. If they charge a small amount,then they lose a lot of money because instead of say 4 tickets being sold your getting 1 rental.

If you charge too much people probably aren't gonna pay for it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Depends how much they charge. If they charge a small amount,then they lose a lot of money because instead of say 4 tickets being sold your getting 1 rental.

If you charge too much people probably aren't gonna pay for it.

I'm reading $50 right now. Which makes sense if you're a family of three or four because that's about how much it costs for you in the theater. But single people or couples will probably still hit the theater. Teenagers still should too especially since getting a license and getting out of the house is one of the perks of being a teen