Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And that's because Diana was raised by warriors to be a warrior to fight for a cause.

Clark is raised by apprehensive parents unsure of how the world will react to him. So naturally clark carries those same apprehensions.

I watched MOS and BVS again and man I love those films

For my money BVS is the most misunderstood cbm of all time.

Like batman for example.

MOS and BVS deal with how the real world would react to the presence of superman. BVS continues that and shows how a real world batman would react.

The people who say that was a bad representation of batman completely miss the point of the film.

The point is to show that batman is acting out of character. Batman is a villain in the film.

This reaches it's conclusion with probably the most misunderstood scene of all time in the Martha scene.

When Bruce heard Martha it took him back to his parents murder and he suddenly snapped out of it and realized that he had become the villain,the entire point of his arc was to show him acting out of character and that moment was the turning point to him.

And as far superman,it's extremely obvious that he represented christ,even dying for humanity in the end.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with either batman or superman's portrayals in the film's, nor is there anything wrong with the Martha scene.

Even little things like that skull imagery that zack just confirmed show how many layers the film's have. Problem is most people don't want layers in these films,they want a punch line every 5 minutes.

Movies post 2008 that require to think are no longer accepted. Kind of how lyrical rap takes a backseat to mumble rap.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
DDb52JrXoAMFLtb

Here's a sketch zack put up, early storyboard idea for bvs. Crazy that he story boards films by himself frame by frame. You can tell though. His framing is top notch.
y58dxV3_d.jpg

Some random photos zack took including his first one of gal gadot
Gal-Gadot-Zack-Snyder.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And that's because Diana was raised by warriors to be a warrior to fight for a cause.

Clark is raised by apprehensive parents unsure of how the world will react to him. So naturally clark carries those same apprehensions.

I watched MOS and BVS again and man I love those films

For my money BVS is the most misunderstood cbm of all time.

Like batman for example.

MOS and BVS deal with how the real world would react to the presence of superman. BVS continues that and shows how a real world batman would react.

The people who say that was a bad representation of batman completely miss the point of the film.

The point is to show that batman is acting out of character. Batman is a villain in the film.

This reaches it's conclusion with probably the most misunderstood scene of all time in the Martha scene.

When Bruce heard Martha it took him back to his parents murder and he suddenly snapped out of it and realized that he had become the villain,the entire point of his arc was to show him acting out of character and that moment was the turning point to him.

And as far superman,it's extremely obvious that he represented christ,even dying for humanity in the end.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with either batman or superman's portrayals in the film's, nor is there anything wrong with the Martha scene.

Even little things like that skull imagery that zack just confirmed show how many layers the film's have. Problem is most people don't want layers in these films,they want a punch line every 5 minutes.

this is actually very good. repped.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Matt Reeves confirms ‘The Batman’ is starting over from scratch

In March there was a rumor that said The Batman script would be starting over from scratch, and now we have confirmation from director Matt Reeves.

Reeves was a guest on MTV’s Happy Sad Confused podcast and host Josh Horowitz asked if he was going to be working off of Ben Affleck and Geoff John’s original script. “No,” Reeves replied. “It’s a new story. It’s just starting again. I’m excited about it. I think it’s going to be really cool.”

This might not be good news for Joe Manganiello, who was supposed to play the villain Deathstroke. Reeves has described his take on The Batman as a noir driven, detective version.

Reeves also talked about his meeting with Warner Bros. about The Batman. He explained to them that he needed a break after working on War for the Planet of the Apes for three years (it’s out this weekend), so don’t expect The Batman production to begin this year.

The Batman talk begins around the 30:00 minute mark in the audio player below.

Matt Reeves confirms ‘The Batman’ is starting over from scratch

So hype for a noir/detective driven story. Though it almost makes me wonder if parts of it (or the whole thing) will be pre Man of Steel.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Two Mystery DCEU Films Slated With 2020 Release Date

Warner Bros. has slated two unknown DC extended universe films with 2020 release dates, according to The Tracking Board‘s Jeff Sneider.

One of the movies will hit on Valentine’s Day, February 14, while the other will be released on June 5.

With San Diego Comic-Con International only a few days away, could WB. have some new movies to show off? What should be noted is that a slew of previously announced films still are without release dates, including The Batman, Suicide Squad 2, and Shazam.