KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Dnt see why a teen titans film wldnt work or do numbers. Wld it be too late to introduce sidekicks?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I mean similar to Red Hood I think Kraven's Last Hunt for Spidey wouldn't be a good idea unless Kraven had been in multiple movies and failed at defeating Spiderman. That's why he did what he did in that story.
So it's too much to ask for Robin to be a living breathing character before making his death then resurrection a storyline? I don't think so. It's an opinion about the building of said universe. Invest in Robin as a character before resurrecting him as Red Hood, the payoff and movie would be better IMO. Sorry that upsets you, ruins your posting experience or whatever. :yeshrug:
Cool dude. I don't need an entire movie with Robin to understand he was important to Batman. That can be conveyed via too many mechanisms.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather see Batman Beyond tbh. I would be a great change of theme from traditional Bruce Wayne movies.
After his trilogy yea dat wld be ideal. Give nostalgia back to the fans of terry and the animated series and cash out on it but wb execs are retards so who knows.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
NEW SLATE ANNOUNCED... FUCCIN LIT :wow:

The big kahuna of the Warner Bros. panel is underway - The DC segment. It kicked off with a video teaser announcing the next series of movies, including ;

SHAZAM!,
WONDER WOMAN 2,
SUICIDE SQUAD 2,
FLASHPOINT (THE FLASH movie),
GREEN LANTERN CORPS,
THE BATMAN
and BATGIRL.

After the footage aired (watch here!), the team answered questions as to Superman's whereabouts and the cast members favorite moments. Highlights including Jason Momoa being an absolute badass, and Ben Affleck confirming he is indeed still out Batman, despite the swirling rumors.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
After 4 films the MCU had made 1.9 Billion :wow:

After 4 films the DCEU has made 3 Billion :damn:

And wonder woman ain't even done yet.

Justice League going to add to that pile :damn:

Men lie,women lie,numbers don't :smugdraper:
They'll never catch up. Marvel dropping 3 movies this year and next year, DC 2. And 2018, DC is only doing 1, Marvel 3. Yer definitely right about numbers tho. :mjgrin:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anybody remember when marvel was releasing masterpieces like captain America in 1990?:mjlol:

And then had to have fox and sony save their company and then show them how to make money with their own fukking property:russ:

And now marvel is so mad about it they punish their own fans by not allowing their characters in video games and comics out of spite and the stans defend it :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Even though Marvel Studios began with the MCU in 2008..... the same cant be said about the DC Entertainment, yea the DCU may have started in 2013, but they been making movies 1997 and history that shouldnt be forgotten.:sas2:

Its disrespectful for DC stans to forget or ignore their history:mjlol:

After 4 films the Marvel had made 1.9 Billion :wow:

After 4 films the DC has made 943.3 Million :damn:

DC was first to the punch with a Black Super Hero on the big screen and he only brought 1.7 Million:sadbron:

Facts is facts:manny:

Speaking of a headstart:sas2:

Martha

Last edited: