Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
WW is being positively received for being the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of the steaming piles of shyt that came before it though.

:why:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wonder woman was dope but impo, I think MOS was the best of the DCEU. I look forward to seeing what Geoff Johns does behind the scenes.

Quality posting from a great and non bias non DC or Marvel Stan poster.:ehh::salute:

So with that said.... DC really hasn't gain any true positive movement other than gaining a little on the deficit they were in.

Nothing has surpassed MOS on this side and it's back to the drawing board for the first great DCCU film.:jbhmm:

Thank you sir for your non bias and honest perspective :banderas:

Martha

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's the narrative DC stans will be pushing now?

BvS and Suicide Squad get shytted on: "B-b-but there's an agenda against DC movies! :mjcry:"

X- Men Apocalypse gets shytted on: "B-b-but there's an agenda against comic book movies not set in the MCU! :mjcry:"

Deadpool, Logan and Wonder Woman all get over 90% on Rotten Tomatoes:

full

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So what's the narrative DC stans will be pushing now?

BvS and Suicide Squad get shytted on: "B-b-but there's an agenda against DC movies! :mjcry:"

X- Men Apocalypse gets shytted on: "B-b-but there's an agenda against comic book movies not set in the MCU! :mjcry:"

Deadpool and Wonder Woman both get over 90% on Rotten Tomatoes:

full

The only narrative is that you and the other two clowns continue to embarrass yourselves in these threads looking like truly pathetic stans :mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching the accountant, and i think i've found another to fill a role in the bat movies....ole boy that plays ben's brother in it has potential to play either jason (red hood) or dikk (nightwing)

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Seem like I'm late as fukk but just found out Greg Silverman got the boot :ehh:

Ever since he got put in charge WB has been in complete shambles. Maybe there's hope for DC after all :ohhh: