lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does DC go from here? You got a film not catered around batman nor superman and its well received as of now. Does this put more pressure on them to make aquaman and the flash great? Does this let directors have more control over their vision?

naw, no more pressure to make non bat/supe movies great, dont think they try to make shytty movies on purpose....but what it does do is tell WB to trust the directors they hiring and let them do their thing...you can tell they limited the budget with ww, but they let patty do her thing, and she delivered a very good movie...hopefully they learn from that and leave the films alone....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How does DC go from here? You got a film not catered around batman nor superman and its well received as of now. Does this put more pressure on them to make aquaman and the flash great? Does this let directors have more control over their vision?

Funny thing is I fully expect Aquaman to be dope as fukk. The Flash has potential.

I personally think they are sleeping on a gold mine if they do Teen Titans right.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to see a much more grounded SS2. I wouldn't mind joe Carnahan as director.

for ss2, think they should do a movie about the squad going after joker/harley and: have joker hire the secret six to stop them making it basically ss vs s6; or do a type of assault on arkham without batman....either works for me...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
for ss2, think they should do a movie about the squad going after joker/harley and: have joker hire the secret six to stop them making it basically ss vs s6; or do a type of assault on arkham without batman....either works for me...
Yeah,joker should have straight up been the villain in the first film. You could really play up Harleys loyalty to him vs the mission.

But for the the 2nd I'd like what you said as well.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah,joker should have straight up been the villain in the first film. You could really play up Harleys loyalty to him vs the mission.

But foe the the 2nd I'd like what you said as well.

i was cool with joker not being the villain in the 1st one cause it let the movie be about ss.....you make joker the villain, and the movie becomes about him with ss as secondary pieces...and they needed to establish other characters not named supe, bats, lex, or joker.....and it did that...the 2nd one can now have a character with more presence....

and yea, i think ss2 will be just what you said: a battle of harley's loyalty: loyalty for joker vs loyalty for the squad....

...i would love to see them do a joker/harley 'bonnie & clyde' type movie that shows them killing jason todd....think that movie would make hand over fist, especially cause they could keep the budget low with it....that could lead to a 'red hood' movie......

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot is perception I like BVS and MOS contray to popular opinion. But hopefully WB will fall back a bit now.
Actually after seeing what's happening with the flash D.C. I think they may have been trying to give directors to much freedom for the shared universe concept 200 mill tent pole system . They seem to film the movies then the studio is like :francis: time to edit to make this more commercial friendly in their minds. I liked/loved all the DC movies so I have no complaints though . Loved SS b vs s and WW so :yeshrug:. By the way this was definitely influenced by Snyder ( see the story credit ) critics stop hating

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wonder Woman receiving more critical praise than pretty much every other comic book film was just the last piece of the puzzle for DC. I don't give a fukk about reviews for the most part but it's hilarious to watch all the meltdowns. Now these retards online go into hiding. Fact is the DCEU is fukking killing it on every level :manny:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder Woman receiving more critical praise than pretty much every other comic book film was just the last piece of the puzzle for DC. I don't give a fukk about reviews for the most part but it's hilarious to watch all the meltdowns. Now these retards online go into hiding. Fact is the DCEU is fukking killing it on every level :manny:

Off one movie with good reviews? :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Are people having meltdowns or are they in hiding? Make up your mind. lol