Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Go look on rotten tomatoes the audience score vs the critics. 27% vs 79% might be the biggest discrepancy I've ever seen for a film.

Guy ritchie has a way of making people charming and witty as characters when he's in his element. I liked hunham so much in it I hope if ritchie ever does another gangster flick hunham is in it.

I get why it bombed financially but I don't understand the critical hate.

Professional Critics have really become obsolete in the internet age.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Professional Critics have really become obsolete in the internet age.

I, believe the digital age and fascination with tech will create a new grassroots ideal.
for what constitutes a real pro style critic for this day and age.

We are just living the incubation stages right now in real time though.

Art Barr

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after watching suicide squad again tonight, a thought hit me: i dont want these films to connect....by that i mean i dont want an overreaching plot arch to connect the films like marvel is doing with the infinity gems...i enjoy marvel doing it for their side, but i dont want dc to do the same thing....i want their films to be more like comic books in the way that while they exist in the same world, they have their own things going on....they should make reference to other characters/events that happen, and there can be cameos from other characters, but for the most part they should let each character(s) do their own thing in their own movie....basically i dont want the movies to be 'tie-ins' to the main story line, i want each to be its own main story line...

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since baywatch coming out, figured i'd mention it again:

i want alexandra Daddario to be poison ivy....called for it as soon as they said they started mentioning the harley and gcs movies....her fine ass with that poison ivy red hair, oh my damn....

i ever meet her, i'm taking my shot, i dont give a fukk....

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
DAhfechWsAInnwD

DAhfecQXcAAT7lK

DAhfecLXYAIhWwR

DAhfecNXoAACOcq

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
How did I miss this thread? :ohhh:

This thread along with my man of steel thread and Wonder Woman reviews has Marvel fans saying SHUT UP!!!
480dbdee32f9b111ce5cc9321a624f49.png

Let it all stop
c41d9d3b0943cd642a7f5cc0930a13fb.gif
Trying to discuss bvs and Mos online is funny.

It'd be the equivalent if you translated to real life,took 20 people in a room. 14 liked the film's, 6 hated them.

The 14 people try to discuss the film's but the 6 people can't stop screaming about how much they hate the film's drowning out the 14 people because it physically angers them that people like the film's. Until eventually the 14 people leave the room because they're tired of the 6 people being so annoying so all you're left with is a vocal minority screaming they hate the film's and the people that love quietly enjoying them so they can live in peace

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
How does DC go from here? You got a film not catered around batman nor superman and its well received as of now. Does this put more pressure on them to make aquaman and the flash great? Does this let directors have more control over their vision?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does DC go from here? You got a film not catered around batman nor superman and its well received as of now. Does this put more pressure on them to make aquaman and the flash great? Does this let directors have more control over their vision?
I doubt they try to make a movie that isn't great. Less studio involvement is probably the main thing

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Joel Kinnaman on suicide squad 2
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...erview-1009129

What's the status of the Suicide Squad sequel and will you be back for it?

As far as I know they're writing the script and I think the plan is to shoot it sometime in 2018, but that could change. I think I'll definitely come back for it.

There's no director attached to it yet. Who do you want to direct it?

Ultimately, I'd love for David Ayer to direct it, but if he doesn't want to direct it then someone who is great with character and that's able to ground the story and maybe put these characters in a more normal situation. It would be really interesting to see these crazy characters interact with regular people as well