Daps
Reppin
Family
m70PirO_d.jpg

Patty could get this dikk :shaq:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Nobody care about DC movies. The last good one was "Man Of Steel". Marvel >>>>>>

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Marvel are putting out classic material... Take the winter soldier out of their library and it's less than mediocre. That and Civil War.

But yes DC hasn't put out a good I wouldn't even call it good, solid I guess since Man of Steel. And Wonder Woman looks like it's geared towards the feminist crowd. I want no parts of it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ooooooh let's not open that pandora box of "take ________ out their library" things will start to look funny in the light!

And Homey don't say "nobody cares about DC" cuz that's clearly not true! I mean the 3 or 4 cats that be in here the most are clearly examples of people who care

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:ohhh: yet another reason to check out king arthur then. Cause he was like watching paint dry in Pacific Rim
Go look on rotten tomatoes the audience score vs the critics. 27% vs 79% might be the biggest discrepancy I've ever seen for a film.

Guy ritchie has a way of making people charming and witty as characters when he's in his element. I liked hunham so much in it I hope if ritchie ever does another gangster flick hunham is in it.

I get why it bombed financially but I don't understand the critical hate.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Go look on rotten tomatoes the audience score vs the critics. 27% vs 79% might be the biggest discrepancy I've ever seen for a film.

Guy ritchie has a way of making people charming and witty as characters when he's in his element. I liked hunham so much in it I hope if ritchie ever does another gangster flick hunham is in it.

Yeah I don't give a shyt about all that. I just want to peep it because Guy, for the most part, makes flicks I love

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:ohhh: yet another reason to check out king arthur then. Cause he was like watching paint dry in Pacific Rim

Hunnam was pretty good in King Arthur but he fukking shines in The Lost City Of Z. That performance is probably the best I've seen this year so far.