Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
It could have been an easy too if they just said Lex Sr. *died* during the attack on Metropolis.

If this movie could have added any post credit sequence.

It would have been Cranston playing Lex visiting Lex Jr. in prison. We really find out its Braniac that merged with him. :wow:

It would match the fukkery that was in this movie :manny::ehh:
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN If the OG Lex rolled up in the prison being the calm, charismatic Lex we all know from the animated series the theatre would have erupted :wow: Braniac or not.

The only hard part is explaining where he been and what's he been up to this whole time :patrice:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't get the severe critical hatred for either Man Of Steel or BVS. MOS was a good Superman reboot and BVS was a good continuation. The only thing I outright HATED was Lex Luthor and Lois Lane. Lex Luthor is NOT Mark Zuckerburg on crack, that little scene where he's feeding a grown ass man jolly ranchers was :scust: as fukk. Lex Luthor is a charismatic , calculating, ambitious son of a bytch who believes Superman represents the end of human achievement. He's basically Bruce Wayne if Bruce had no moral compass.

Lois was simply annoying. After the fifth time she got pushed off a building I wanted Supes to just let that bytch die.

The silver lining in all of this is that there is pretty positive buzz surrounding Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad, so if they knock those out of the park then they will have righted the ship
exactly how I feel

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
trust me im going easy on the movie :pachaha:

and yeah considering this was supposed to be the pinnacle of comic book film adaptations to date, it was a failure. i'll just say it was an big disappointment from now on if ass is too harsh for yall :pachaha:
Just needed clarification.

Cause if 6.5 to 7 on a movie rating scale is ass. Then there are a bunch of movies I could label as ass. :troll:

Most of them come in different phases. :sas2:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The hate comes from Supes bruh. People want him to be a cornball with no doubts about being a hero:yeshrug:

I still think there is an outside chance that Lex Sr. comes in:patrice:

Why does it have to be such wild extremes with Superman for some of y'all? It's either the campy/corny SM or the emo, mute SM... as if a happy medium can't exist. :huh:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN If the OG Lex rolled up in the prison being the calm, charismatic Lex we all know from the animated series the theatre would have erupted :wow: Braniac or not.

The only hard part is explaining where he been and what's he been up to this whole time :patrice:
They should atleast try to plan it out. Maybe he could be quietly searching for motherboxes:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Honestly I don't get the severe critical hatred for either Man Of Steel or BVS. MOS was a good Superman reboot and BVS was a good continuation. The only thing I outright HATED was Lex Luthor and Lois Lane. Lex Luthor is NOT Mark Zuckerburg on crack, that little scene where he's feeding a grown ass man jolly ranchers was :scust: as fukk. Lex Luthor is a charismatic , calculating, ambitious son of a bytch who believes Superman represents the end of human achievement. He's basically Bruce Wayne if Bruce had no moral compass.

Lois was simply annoying. After the fifth time she got pushed off a building I wanted Supes to just let that bytch die.

The silver lining in all of this is that there is pretty positive buzz surrounding Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad, so if they knock those out of the park then they will have righted the ship
I might be in the minority but I actually really liked Jesse asLex, the movie weak point in my opinion was supes. I also feel that they rushed it and that the movie came out to early they should have fleshed supes with another movie and gave batman his own movie before attempting BVS

Also the critics can suck a dikk bc they were the same ones that hyped up Superman Dead Beat Baby daddy :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'll address the rest of your post, but you think they should have done the Red Hood storyline before BvS?:ehh:
Na show what happened to him how he died hell I don't read comics and looked that shyt up to find out what that scene meant with that suit being sprayed painted
Show how emotional it was for batman and how it changed him and y he hates the joker even more then do the flash forward after the funeral scene to down town of metropolis and him mad as fukk holding that little girl
Looking at supes vs zod
Roll credits

:beli:Why didn't they do this

Cuz they dumb as shyt they copied pieces of the damn animated movie to bvs fight scene could of done same just mix it up and add diff pieces I mean the fight itself was fine but not enough blood how all that batman ain't bleeding he is human and with supes weak he should bleed to show how mortal he can be in that state so he can realize :ufdup: with batman giving him the beats and learns from it after that speech
Flash forward supes is becoming who he is suppose to now slowly but surely but batman ass whopping put him on the right path

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
1. Replace Snyder. He's just not a talented enough director to have him at the helm of basically your ENTIRE cinematic universe. No fukking way!!!! This shyt boggles my mind :dahell:. I'd love to see what one of these young, hungry, thoughtful directors like Fukunaga could do with one of these movies.

:wow:

2. Terrio is cool and all, but a lot of fans act like dude is prime Dalton Trumbo or some shyt. Like he wrote Whiplash, Ex Machina, and Inside Llwellyn Davis back-to back-to back. Enlist 5-6, however many legit screenwriters and pay them a nominal fee for a screenplay by "X" date. The screenplay that's selected for production gets the big reward. It works for Drake, Rihanna, Beyonce, etc. Basically, use the tent process to ensure you get a hit, or in this case a fire ass script. I know that Terrio may have been hamstrung by what Goyer already had wrote, but I really wasn't impressed by the script. But, that may have been because a lot of the stuff that really should have been :wow: level was already revealed in the trailers.

3. Profit.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether you enjoyed the movies or not after 2 attempts everyone has to acknowledge that Snyder's approach has cost WB a lot of potential money.

I hope in this thread we could discuss what changes should be made in order for the future DCEU movies, especially the JL, to be received better. My list is:

1. Shoot more of the movies in the daytime. In the video below they talk about how action sequences pop out more when they are in the day.

2. Adjust the personality of Superman. This is probably the biggest issue. I personally appreciate Snyders approach with Supes. Superman has always been kind of lame to me, but it seems like most people want him to be a cornball cracka

3. They have to add some witty/smart comedy here and there. Now they are probably going to do this anyway with characters like the Suicide Squad and Flash coming soon.

What other things do y'all think?

No trolling @wire28 :martin:

This would just be marvel movies with dc characters no:patrice:

I liked how they were taking a more adult turn to movies, but I guess people want lame jokes, while the earth is on the brink of destruction.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Lord_Chief_Rocka
The red hood should happen after justice league movie imo for the batman movie if they did the batman movie after mos like I said we could of seen og batman and the death of Robin in that film to show the impact it did too him then the 2nd bat movie could be red hood :banderas:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

I liked how they were taking a more adult turn to movies, but I guess people want lame jokes, while the earth is on the brink of destruction.
No.

Marvel uses quips and one liners. You can add some,emphasis on some humorous moments with out doing that.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Not jokes, more dark humor wouldn't hurt though. I like Alfred's little quips in BvS and Bruce when he was being billionaire playboy Bruce.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
@Lord_Chief_Rocka
The red hood should happen after justice league movie imo for the batman movie if they did the batman movie after mos like I said we could of seen og batman and the death of Robin in that film to show the impact it did too him then the 2nd bat movie could be red hood :banderas:
They gotta do The Red Hood. It's almost too easy. They need a home run.