Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Darkseid will be the villiain in JL pt. 1 and GL will be in it. I would post the link but my phone is fukking up smh

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Whether you enjoyed the movies or not after 2 attempts everyone has to acknowledge that Snyder's approach has cost WB a lot of potential money.

I hope in this thread we could discuss what changes should be made in order for the future DCEU movies, especially the JL, to be received better. My list is:

1. Shoot more of the movies in the daytime. In the video below they talk about how action sequences pop out more when they are in the day.

2. Adjust the personality of Superman. This is probably the biggest issue. I personally appreciate Snyders approach with Supes. Superman has always been kind of lame to me, but it seems like most people want him to be a cornball cracka

3. They have to add some witty/smart comedy here and there. Now they are probably going to do this anyway with characters like the Suicide Squad and Flash coming soon.

What other things do y'all think?

No trolling @wire28 :martin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Whether you enjoyed the movies or not after 2 attempts everyone has to acknowledge that Snyder's approach has cost WB a lot of potential money.

I hope in this thread we could discuss what changes should be made in order for the future DCEU movies, especially the JL, to be received better. My list is:

1. Shoot more of the movies in the daytime. In the video below they talk about how action sequences pop out more when they are in the day.

2. Adjust the personality of Superman. This is probably the biggest issue. I personally appreciate Snyders approach with Supes. Superman has always been kind of lame to me, but it seems like most people want him to be a cornball cracka

3. They have to add some witty/smart comedy here and there. Now they are probably going to do this anyway with characters like the Suicide Squad and Flash coming soon.

What other things do y'all think?

No trolling @wire28 :martin:

i wasnt even gonna come in this thread. not my fault you losers cant take a different opinion. im not the one that made a 15 page thread to troll

but to answer your thread question, they might want to start by making better films

now i'll leave the thread so you dc stans can bytch about how marvel makes stupid films, dc is for intelligent people only, there is a conspiracy against DC, etc

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
i wasnt even gonna come in this thread. not my fault you losers cant take a different opinion. im not the one that made a 15 page thread to troll

but to answer your thread question, they might want to start by making better films

now i'll leave the thread so you dc stans can bytch about how marvel makes stupid films, dc is for intelligent people only, there is a conspiracy against DC, etc
:what:I asked you for your opinion on what changes DC could make and this is your response?

Stans man:snoop:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I don't think the fall off is going to make WB second guess their plan.

As far as changes I'd make going forward? Make Superman smile more. Supes should not be as conflicted and dark as Batman.

Remove the low saturation filter Snyder is in love with because goddamn are those two dreary looking movies. A little color wouldn't hurt.

But that's just me and unlike a lot of brehs around here I understand my opinion isn't law and whoever disagrees with me is wrong :pachaha:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the fall off is going to make WB second guess their plan.

As far as changes I'd make going forward? Make Superman smile more. Supes should not be as conflicted and dark as Batman.

Remove the low saturation filter Snyder is in love with because goddamn are those two dreary looking movies. A little color wouldn't hurt.

But that's just me and unlike a lot of brehs around here I understand my opinion isn't law and whoever disagrees with me is wrong :pachaha:
I feel you and I agree with these points