Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
i wasnt even gonna come in this thread. not my fault you losers cant take a different opinion. im not the one that made a 15 page thread to troll

but to answer your thread question, they might want to start by making better films

now i'll leave the thread so you dc stans can bytch about how marvel makes stupid films, dc is for intelligent people only, there is a conspiracy against DC, etc
gZtrO.gif

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm new to the comic book world and i've always been a casual fan. To me my only complaint with bvs was at the very end when lex luthor had his time to shine and overdid it, in my opinion. Other than that I thought the movie was great.
1. I think the universe could brighten up a bit but doesn't necessarily have to follow the marvel blueprint.

2. They should get different directors and let them cook. Give them the freedom to wildly succeed or to fail miserably (with the lesser known characters) . No hand holding, no formulas.

3. I think diehard fans of these movies will never be totaly pleased if the studios take the creative licenses to move from the origin stories. You'll make more money pleasing casual fans(less talk, more action) cuz diehards are gonna see it (and complain) regardless.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Get another director on board, let Synder co direct. They let go of Goyer (who wrote MOS and co wrote BvS) so maybe that'll help. We'll see when Terrio's JL part one comes out.

Edit: I would like to say Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad are PERFECT movies to come out after since fans want more humor (Joker and Harley alone should give us this) and damn near everyone got excited for the WW solo flick. I also hear most of JL part one will be Batfleck "seven samurai"ing the entire ensemble so it's almost like we're getting a Batfleck solo film. I think, as of right now, the line up will make people who hated BvS forget they hated. That is unless SS, WW, and JL part 1 suck.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Get another director on board, let Synder co direct. They let go of Goyer (who wrote MOS and co wrote BvS) so maybe that'll help. We'll see when Terrio's JL part one comes out.
I really think they should get Won to direct JL1.

FF7 made 1.1 billion over seas:whoo:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So what changes would you make?

They should of done a batman film have a villain of their choice from batman side after the fight is done they could flash forward a few months next then ended with him seeing the destruction of superman vs zod

Which then u make batman v superman
With this I'm not gonna go in order

Batman vs superman fight should of had blood from batman v superman to show how hard the fight was y make that stupid line do u bleed but u will only cuz u cut him with the kryptonite shyt do it how dark Knight returns anime did since they took things from it
End the fight the same way with him saying this remember that I beat u and u need to learn to take responsibility for ur actions cuz u have all this power and cause collateral damage without thinking bout it
Remember I'll always be watching u and next time I will kill u if do it again
He basically sees superman isn't all bad but naive and stupid had to give him the act right

Flash forward a few months to where supes is doing fine now after understanding and that gives lex time to learn from ship then do doomsday

Don't make lex the reason y they fight each other just supe wanting too cuz he doesn't agree how batman does justice and batman cuz he still mad over what he did to people he knew and not sure if he is true good guy

Later then do it where lex kidnaps Martha but already has doomsday ready but calls on batman to get his mom while he handles doomsday
Wonder Woman parts wouldn't change at all

I just feel the scenes should of been in a diff order and the fight scenes should of been more devastating with batman v superman so he knows he can get that work

And doomsday fight scene I would of made longer more destruction more Wonder Woman fighting also

And have batman setting up traps while they fighting him to show that prep time he has

The order should be from where I had issue would be

Batman v superman fight cuz of how they view each other not cuz of lex
Fight has to have blood
Supes loses
Batman says that speech I said
Flash forward few months
Superman realizes his way of acting is wrong and shows him fixing that
Lex learns all he needs to know from ship including the darksied stuff
Doomsday is created
While Martha is kidnap at same time
Then the lex pushes Lois superman saves her
Lex says either save Martha or watch doomsday kill people
Supe calls batman for help
Switch to batman saving Martha
Then to supes vs doomsday
Everything else stays same with a extended fight scene of doomsday and bat prep time and Wonder Woman giving him that work

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
i gave you an answer, make better films. you aint slick, i wasnt even gonna come in this thread and you tryna get at me for trolling
Make better movies ain't an answer.

I was playing about the"no trolling" because you troll a lot:what:

But whatever nikka.:yeshrug:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I also think BvS would have been better if you drop the Lois bullet subplot and add in its place; Clark Kent going to Gotham to investigate Batman. Maybe even have some petty crime happening where he and Batman meet for the first time and while he's just swooping in and taking guys to jail, Batman is brutually beating them up and Supes stops him and that's how we get not only their ideological differences but also the whole "The Bat is dead" and "Do you bleed" speech.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
They should of done a batman film have a villain of their choice from batman side after the fight is done they could flash forward a few months next then ended with him seeing the destruction of superman vs zod

Batman vs superman fight should of had blood from batman v superman to show how hard the fight was y make that stupid line do u bleed but u will only cuz u cut him with the kryptonite shyt do it how dark Knight returns anime did since they took things from it
End the fight the same way with him saying this remember that I beat u and u need to learn to take responsibility for ur actions cuz u have all this power and cause collateral damage without thinking bout it
Remember I'll always be watching u and next time I will kill u if do it again
He basically sees superman isn't all bad but naive and stupid had to give him the act right

Flash forward a few months to where supes is doing fine now after understanding and that gives lex time to learn from ship then do doomsday

Don't make lex the reason y they fight each other just supe wanting too cuz he doesn't agree how batman does justice and batman cuz he still mad over what he did to people he knew and not sure if he is true good guy

Later then do it where lex kidnaps Martha but already has doomsday ready but calls on batman to get his mom while he handles doomsday
Wonder Woman parts wouldn't change at all

I just feel the scenes should of been in a diff order and the fight scenes should of been more devastating with batman v superman so he knows he can get that work

And doomsday fight scene I would of made longer more destruction more Wonder Woman fighting also

And have batman setting up traps while they fighting him to show that prep time he has

The order should be from where I had issue would be

Batman v superman fight cuz of how they view each other not cuz of lex
Fight has to have blood
Supes loses
Batman says that speech I said
Flash forward few months
Superman realizes his way of acting is wrong and shows him fixing that
Lex learns all he needs to know from ship including the darksied stuff
Doomsday is created
While Martha is kidnap at same time
Then the lex pushes Lois superman saves her
Lex says either save Martha or watch doomsday kill people
Supe calls batman for help
Switch to batman saving Martha
Then to supes vs doomsday
Everything else stays same with a extended fight scene of doomsday and bat prep time and Wonder Woman giving him that work
I'll address the rest of your post, but you think they should have done the Red Hood storyline before BvS?:ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah Idk why he went off like that:dwillhuh:

I've enjoyed all of MCU's movies:yeshrug:.

They have just gotten too formulaic :manny:
They are cool.

Back during phase 1 it was just exciting to see them building towards something than the actual quality of the films themselves.

I think this year will be like 2014 where they have 2 major hits in Civil War and Doctor Strange. They are on pace for a great run with their future films, Black Panther, Spiderman, Infinity Wars etc.

The sensitivity stems from when they were building their universe and the films weren't that great they use to catch a lot of shyt from people. I remember all those movies (even Iron Man) catching hell for "shyts cool, but it aint no Batman Begins or Dark Knight :manny:" So I get that.

As far as this movie Terrio/Snyder said this film will be *lighter* than BvS.

Snyder can't keep making divisive films. I mean its cool that his films are still watchable years from now, but thats not good for business now.

If the Wonder Woman movie is a hit I wouldn't be surprised if that director takes over Justice League 2.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I also think BvS would have been better if you drop the Lois bullet subplot and add in its place; Clark Kent going to Gotham to investigate Batman. Maybe even have some petty crime happening where he and Batman meet for the first time and while he's just swooping in and taking guys to jail, Batman is brutually beating them up and Supes stops him and that's how we get not only their ideological differences but also the whole "The Bat is dead" and "Do you bleed" speech.
They actually shot this but cut it out:stopitslime:

Will be in the 3 hr cut:blessed:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

:beli:Why didn't they do this

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Make better movies ain't an answer.

I was playing about the"no trolling" because you troll a lot:what:

But whatever nikka.:yeshrug:

dont tag me next time :yeshrug:

all yall gonna do in here is give half ass answers about tone and humor when the bottom line is the movie was ass. hardcore batman fans left feeling underwhelmed. its not a tone problem its a quality problem. joker was blowing up girlfriends and putting pencils through nikkas heads and TDK filled seats and got critical praise. BvS had horrible writing and yall are hyping up WW when she had 10 lines in the film. so yes the answer is they might want to make better movies