Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Once the dust is settled Based Snyder is going down in history ..

Dude is an ICONIC director ... beautiful visuals, what he lacks in writing and script he makes up in costume, design and fight scenes .

DAWG. He gave us FUCCIN REAL ASS BATMAN. ON FILM !!

ON FILM !!! :damn:

That introduction scene of BATFLECK was one of the most gripping and exciting scenes ever .. DUDE WAS TRULY A BAT in that scene
James Cameron the gawd himself recognizes snyder

James Cameron's Inspirations Include Zack Snyder

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wow..... no hate or jokes but I'm actually impressed you remember that as I dont think any or the Marvel stans would remember that.:leon:

I mean I bet if there was a poll out of the last 5 winners in that category no one could name all 5 off the top of they head:ld:

If Pratt would've had his face lined up better and Gomorra with some highlights or a perm... maybe they wouldve won:manny:

Martha
I knew that Mad Max won it in 2015...and that the Star Trek reboot won in 2009.
Its one of the few Oscar categories that sci-fi/action type movies have the best shot at winning.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't care what anyone says about the film, nobody can deny how fukking great the music of BVS is. I rewatched the extended edition and was constantly floored by it again

The luthor theme is just :banderas:

The Wonder woman theme makes me geek out

@MartyMcFly @FlyRy

The woman who played the cello on the Wonder Woman theme for BvS is part of the music team for the WW movie.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The woman who played the cello on the Wonder Woman theme for BvS is part of the music team for the WW movie.

VXStynF.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Well if MCU had used Civil War as it's third film, the way DCEU used Batman vs. Superman then it would be a tie, but they weren't looking for the short term win. This is a long game.

Speaking of long game, Batman already appeared in his own trilogy right around the time the MCU began and that was a $2.5 billion dollar franchise in itself. You Marvel stans always want it to be one way when it's the other. :mjgrin: