MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Generally when I see posters outright lying and changing quotes yeah I'm Going to say something.

So again. Why don't you go ahead and finish that quote? :mjgrin:

Since I followed the advice of @obarth I can't see all of the fukkery so please inform me

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Since I followed the advice of @obarth I can't see all of the fukkery so please inform me
Jayshiggs was using Zack Snyder‘s infamous quote where he takes a shot at ant man and purposely writing "......." at the end of the sentence before zach says ant man to make it appear he was talking about something else.

Sad!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Generally when I see posters outright lying and changing quotes yeah I'm Going to say something.

So again. Why don't you go ahead and finish that quote? :mjgrin:
So you are saying you were salty? You just couldn't let it slide because it was what important? :jbhmm:
You can finish it for mesince you are so interested. But the overall sentiment was Bats and Supes transcend super hero movies and other heroes don't.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Jayshiggs was using Zack Snyder‘s infamous quote where he takes a shot at ant man and purposely writing "......." at the end of the sentence before zach says ant man to make it appear he was talking about something else.

Sad!
Something else like Marvel characters? Yeah, I was way off. lol

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So you are saying you were salty? You just couldn't let it slide because it was what important? :jbhmm:
You can finish it for mesince you are so interested. But the overall sentiment was Bats and Supes transcend super hero movies and other heroes don't.
So on one side you have you purposely changing the context of a quote,and then downplaying the achievement of an Oscar.

:mjlol:

Yes,you are indeed extremely salty.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Something else like Marvel characters? Yeah, I was way off. lol
I feel like he’s right. But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavour of the week Ant-Man – not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?

No mention of marvel. Just specifically ant man.

But whatever suits your narrative right?

God you're such trash :laff:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I feel like he’s right. But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavour of the week Ant-Man – not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?

No mention of marvel. Just specifically ant man.

But whatever suits your narrative right?

God you're such trash :laff:
And you are the greatest poster ever. lol at pretending you are like better at posting than anybody.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Please show me anyone on here or anywhere talking about the significance of a hair and makeup Oscar besides DC stans looking for a W . :mjlol:
You should stop holding on to all that salt.

It's not healthy.

Maybe as a stockholder of Disney you should be asking why has the MCU continued to fail at achieving an Oscar over and over instead of being mad about another company being able to do it.

I'm sure you own a lot of stock and are a real high roller down at the mouse.

Direct your energy that way. Maybe you can get the ss team hired.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You should stop holding on to all that salt.

It's not healthy.

Maybe as a stockholder of Disney you should be asking why has the MCU continued to fail at achieving an Oscar over and over instead of being mad about another company being able to do it.

I'm sure you own a lot of stock and are a real high roller down at the mouse.

Direct your energy that way. Maybe you can get the ss team hired.
When you find anyone anywhere on this board talking about hair and make-up Oscars besides DC stans I'll let go of the salt. :hhh:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Sad!

ahhhhh. i don't even remember that quote which shows how inconsequential it was

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ah well. Just added him to the ignore feature. Gonna add a couple more while I'm at it.

Those wonder woman impressions have all Been positive from what I heard.

Yea and they've all gone out the way to let it be known she was the only one in the editing bay and wasn't given marching orders from anyone