AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ah well. Just added him to the ignore feature. Gonna add a couple more while I'm at it.

Those wonder woman impressions have all Been positive from what I heard.
When @wire28 put you on ignore you said it was because you sonned him so bad. What is it in this case? Certainly not that, right?! :mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Once the dust is settled Based Snyder is going down in history ..

Dude is an ICONIC director ... beautiful visuals, what he lacks in writing and script he makes up in costume, design and fight scenes .

DAWG. He gave us FUCCIN REAL ASS BATMAN. ON FILM !!

ON FILM !!! :damn:

That introduction scene of BATFLECK was one of the most gripping and exciting scenes ever .. DUDE WAS TRULY A BAT in that scene

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Never understood the hate for this movie I saw it twice in theaters .
Extended edition is even better.:banderas:

It's a film that's going to age well and you'll slowly see the mind share change about it.

The hate bubble of DC isn't going to last forever.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Extended edition is even better.:banderas:

It's a film that's going to age well and you'll slowly see the mind share change about it.

The hate bubble of DC isn't going to last forever.
I'm a big dc fan been that way my whole life and all my friends be tryna clown :manny: .

They all marvel fans now I guess .

I like the dark movies just more realistic :ehh: .

Marvel shyt cool I don't be hating but it's always forgettable I'm not just saying that shyt either .

Like I only go back and re watch dc movies time and time again .

I remember the girl I was dating sayng mad shyt about BVS she ain't wanna see it . But I dragged her and she fukking loved it . She was like one of the best super hero movies she ever seen .

That was my second time seeing it so at first she thought i was nuts but by the end she was like that movie was awesome .

Imma cop that extended version I meant to get it during the holidays but working so much I forgot .