Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Take these with a huge grain of salt. Just rumblings on the interweb which could be accurate or could be totally false

The budget for Wonder Woman is 125 million. The studio is very pleased with how the film turned out and early discussions for a potential sequel have been discussed.

The Justice League trailer will debut in April and will be attached to Fate of the Furious. The plan is also to release a scene from Justice League in front of King Arthur similar to how the Dark Knight trilogy marketed their films.

Dr. Stephen Shin will appear in Aquaman. The studio is currently searching for actors for the role.

Brainiac will be the main villain for Man of Steel 2. The story was written by Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder. The plan is to place the film on the November 1st, 2019 release date.

Although Doug Liman is attached to direct Justice League Dark, the film is not considered a priority.

Gotham City Sirens is being targeted for February 2019.

The Flash film has been pushed back to 2020.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Take these with a huge grain of salt. Just rumblings on the interweb which could be accurate or could be totally false

The budget for Wonder Woman is 125 million. The studio is very pleased with how the film turned out and early discussions for a potential sequel have been discussed.

The Justice League trailer will debut in April and will be attached to Fate of the Furious. The plan is also to release a scene from Justice League in front of King Arthur similar to how the Dark Knight trilogy marketed their films.

Dr. Stephen Shin will appear in Aquaman. The studio is currently searching for actors for the role.

Brainiac will be the main villain for Man of Steel 2. The story was written by Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder. The plan is to place the film on the November 1st, 2019 release date.

Although Doug Liman is attached to direct Justice League Dark, the film is not considered a priority.

Gotham City Sirens is being targeted for February 2019.

The Flash film has been pushed back to 2020.
We gotta wait 3 years?! :mjcry:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
figures. this sounds so much friggin better than the Suicide Squad spinoffs and Cyborg. i gotta watch the animated version.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So dope
U9kVkM3.jpg

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Has anyone here found any good DCEU podcasts?

I've been listening to 2.

DC Films Podcast - | A Podcast Dedicated to the DC Extended Universe

And

DC Movie News | Popcorn Talk

The first one isn't very good. They've had a bunch of different people on the show,no consistent schedule and kinda shytty production quality. Even when someone comes in that you might like they're gone within a few episodes.

They seem to have found some consistency in the last couple months finally but eh. They've only got like 29 episodes

The 2nd one Im still going through all the episodes now. But they started in November 2014 so it's a lot to listen to.

They are consistent as fukk always on the same schedule. They added 1 member on the show after like 10 episodes which made it a lot better show for me.

So far I've enjoyed it,nothing fantastic but they do have knowledge and what not. Haven't gotten to the point bvs and ss came out though. Started from.the beginning and making my way through

good looking out with the podcast links