Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Well if MCU had used Civil War as it's third film, the way DCEU used Batman vs. Superman then it would be a tie, but they weren't looking for the short term win. This is a long game.
Except civil war would not have made what it did if it was the third film. It wouldn't have even made sense as the third film.

Again,if you want to jump through hoops to just to prove some point that doesn't make sense,that's on you.

I presented facts. That is it. The fact you want to downplay them and make excuses is the only thing that's silly.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Yeah, but you're counting your biggest three against the first three of the MCU. That means you're counting movies for characters like Thor against movies for Superman. It's a ridiculous comparison. Which is why I asked why you stopped at 3, but I guess you answered that. You guys only have 3 movies so far. This ain't a sprint though, it's a marathon.

My dude, if you are doing a FAIR comparision, like the first 3 DC movies, then you would logically pit them against the first 3 Marvel movies

Any other way is illogical

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Captain America, Ironman, Thor and the Hulk are now small and little known characters :ohhh:

I guess Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Edward Norton and Liam Hemsworth are also indie actors :mjgrin:
Compared to Bats and Supes they were, I mean not anymore because Marvel movies blew them up but Zach Snyder said they were different.

"…I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavor of the week . . ."

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was largely rhetorical to point out that MCU is building a universe, and using small and little known characters as well as it's household names. You're comparing apples to oranges and trying to call it a win. It's silly.

That's all they can do since they don't have any good movies to watch. :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Compared to Bats and Supes they were, I mean not anymore because Marvel movies blew them up but Zach Snyder said they were different.

"…I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavor of the week . . ."
Why don't you finish that quote. Oh. I know.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So you are officially putting Thor, Ironman and Cap on par with Bats and Supes?
Marvel did it brehs! :myman:
Truly pathetic.

Purposely not finish quotes to try to change what a person's saying to use in Internet debates like the information isn't readily available to anybody :mjlol:

Trash ass poster.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Truly pathetic.

Purposely not finish quotes to try to change what a person's saying to use in Internet debates like the information isn't readily available to anybody :mjlol:

Trash ass poster.
Is it better or worse than acting like an Oscar in hair and make up is an astounding achievement? :jbhmm:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is it better or worse than acting like an Oscar in hair and make up is an astounding achievement? :jbhmm:
How salty you guys are :laff:

Don't worry Lil buddy maybe one day the MCU will be able to win an Oscar.

Apparently the MCU just doesn't have the film making goods to get it done in 14 films.

Stay mad about it though.

:laff:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
oS9QuCF.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How salty you guys are :laff:

Don't worry Lil buddy maybe one day the MCU will be able to win an Oscar.

Apparently the MCU just doesn't have the film making goods to get it done in 14 films.

Stay mad about it though.

:laff:
I was talking to Soymuscle Mike and you swooped in complaining about my quote but I'm salty?! You almost deflected that, better luck next time. :umad:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I was talking to Soymuscle Mike and you swooped in complaining about my quote but I'm salty?! You almost deflected that, better luck next time. :umad:
Generally when I see posters outright lying and changing quotes yeah I'm Going to say something.

So again. Why don't you go ahead and finish that quote? :mjgrin: