Gonna crush the buildings again
in-snyder-we-trust-5058753.png

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Held by many fans as the benchmark for how the iconic hero should be portrayed when making the leap from comics to other media, it might be a bit of a surprise learn that one of the creators of “Superman: The Animated Series” once planned a story which held something in common with director Zack Snyder‘s less revered “Man of Steel.”

In an interview with CBR News about “Justice League: Gods and Monsters,” “Superman : TAS” executive producer Bruce Timm explained how the controversial actions Kal-El took in order to defeat Zod in “Man of Steel” actually mirrored his original plans for the animated “Superman: Doomsday” film.

“A couple years back, when ‘Man of Steel’ came out, I remember the frenzy of the fans when they said, “Oh, I can’t believe Superman killed General Zod! Superman would never do that.” When I was watching the movie, my first thought was, “Well, dang, I wanted to do that in the Doomsday movie, when we had Superman versus Doomsday,'” Timm told CBR. “I was going to have Superman do exactly the same deed. Doomsday was going to be getting ready to kill some innocent bystanders, and Superman was already mortally wounded, and he was going to use his last bit of strength to break Doomsday’s neck
.”

http://www.cbr.com/bruce-timm-on-zac...ed-to-do-that/

:sas1:

:jbhmm:

:jbhmm:

:manny: Superman gonna Superman

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It's official. The DCEU has already done in 3 films what the MCU has failed to do in 14 films.

The Oscar winning suicide squad :wow:

Already made 2.286 Billion in its first 3 films.

MCU was at 1.471 Billion after 3 films :ehh:

Cancel it all
c41d9d3b0943cd642a7f5cc0930a13fb.gif

Stop making so much money

Stop winning Oscars

But Rotten tomatoes tells me what films I'm supposed to like

Wonder woman and justice league coming soon :lawd:

Tell us why you're mad in the Comments below :salute:

:patrice:I guess you weren't counting anyone actually looking into your numbers, uh?

Say breh, why you stop counting at 3 movies :usure: And which movies are you counting exactly? :comeon:

Your numbers looking real funny in the light.:wtb:

MCU
Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies at the Box Office - Box Office Mojo

DCEU

DC Comics Movies at the Box Office - Box Office Mojo

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
There are only 3. Mos, b vs s, and ss

Yeah, but you're counting your biggest three against the first three of the MCU. That means you're counting movies for characters like Thor against movies for Superman. It's a ridiculous comparison. Which is why I asked why you stopped at 3, but I guess you answered that. You guys only have 3 movies so far. This ain't a sprint though, it's a marathon.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:patrice:I guess you weren't counting anyone actually looking into your numbers, uh?

Say breh, why you stop counting at 3 movies :usure: And which movies are you counting exactly? :comeon:

Your numbers looking real funny in the light.:wtb:

MCU
Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies at the Box Office - Box Office Mojo

DCEU

DC Comics Movies at the Box Office - Box Office Mojo
Apparently you can't read very well or lack comprehension.

The first 3 DCEU films vs. The first 3 MCU films. It's not hard to figure out.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Apparently you can't read very well or lack comprehension.

The first 3 DCEU films vs. The first 3 MCU films. It's not hard to figure out.

It was largely rhetorical to point out that MCU is building a universe, and using small and little known characters as well as it's household names. You're comparing apples to oranges and trying to call it a win. It's silly.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It was largely rhetorical to point out that MCU is building a universe, and using small and little known characters as well as it's household names. You're comparing apples to oranges and trying to call it a win. It's silly.
I'm comparing the first 3 films in each universe. Nothing more,nothing less.

If you want to start cherry picking and playing but but but but games that's on you.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm comparing the first 3 films in each universe. Nothing more,nothing less.

If you want to start cherry picking and playing but but but but games that's on you.

Well if MCU had used Civil War as it's third film, the way DCEU used Batman vs. Superman then it would be a tie, but they weren't looking for the short term win. This is a long game.