Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
then the after after credits scene can show darkseid's ship heading toward earth with a certain bald headed figure who we all thought to had died....

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
These would be great starts. I don't know if "smile more" is exactly what we need, but I get where you're going with it. Superman needs to have a drive beyond just "I'm scared of hurting people". Makes him lame as shyt. We need Superman that isn't lame, but still cares more about the people than the people care about each other.

And yea, Snyder has got to go.

HECK NO.. Snyder doesn't need to go, VISUALLY, BvS was amazing which is what Snyder excels at, maybe get someone else to write a tighter script and someone else to edit the movie better but let Zack direct, dude is dope at portraying things beautifully and his action scenes are A-1, i'll say Him and the Russo bros are the best with the action ish when it comes to CBM

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Are they continuing on with their future movies? Serious question.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Already discussed in the other thread but they need to shuffle Wonder Woman's release date. If they don't, it will get destroyed.

Also they need to keep Snyder on a tight rope. Dude doesn't get it, especially when it comes to Superman.

It also seems like Terrio wants to move on.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Already discussed in the other thread but they need to shuffle Wonder Woman's release date. If they don't, it will get destroyed.

Also they need to keep Snyder on a tight rope. Dude doesn't get it, especially when it comes to Superman.

It also seems like Terrio wants to move on.

WW is screwed in almost every month. Have you seen the movies being released in 2017, every month has at least 3 blockbusters or anticipated movie

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
- WB isn't spending anymore money to go on a casting search again for a reboot or replacement of any of the actors. They did that in 2012/2013 so if the Universe doesn't pan out then odds are that we won't be getting any DC movies for a long time

- Terrio said that he wrote JL more light and BvS would be the darkest in the JL saga so I'm pretty sure JL will be fine tone wise. Plus it's rumored that the WB heads are ordering Zack to keep it "fun" and the CEO is watching him closely.

- They're not delaying JL, that would lead to a budget beyond BvS and they will probably not make it back or barely break even. If they're fixing shyt, they will do it on the fly

- Zack needs to get rid of his dark filters. Only two scenes in the whole movie weren't dark and gloomy (The Indian ocean scene and The African one)
Agree with all of this

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
B12Kq43CIAAM1ua.jpg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
They need to let Superman become the more classical version of the character whenever he comes back in Justice League part 1 or 2 and he keeps that demeanor going forward in the DCEU. I'd make sure the scripts and editing are simple to follow this really hurt BVS for me.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
They need to let Superman become the more classical version of the character whenever he comes back in Justice League part 1 or 2 and he keeps that demeanor going forward in the DCEU. I'd make sure the scripts and editing are simple to follow this really hurt BVS for me.
Yeah they definitely need to tighten up that editing. They should've just released the uncut version:yeshrug:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I have a big issue with Superman in BvS. Snyder leans so heavy on the Jesus parallels it's like he forgot about characterization. Supes had the constant :ld: face it was depressing to watch. There was no joy behind his actions. Superman to me always looked like the most cocky dude there but he was humble because he knows his place in the world. This Superman lacks charisma. Completely swagless.

Lex :snoop: I didn't want to hate before I saw the film but he's bushes status after watching it. :camby:Failed execution. He would have made a great Riddler

This DC Brain Trust is looking funny under the light. :patrice:I left the movie more hyped for Wonder Woman and less optimistic of Justice League. Affleck already wrote his Batman movie. He better minimize any input from Zack.:whoa:

Those drums they would play when she got on screen had me:wow: