The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why do you have to pay to go drive into the airport, is there any way around it?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btw, can anyone tell me why there are multiple accidents on 75 blocking multiple lanes of traffic EVERY day? that kinda driving is :mindblown: how bad people are down here.

People in dallas drive the most aggressive I have ever seen in any city. Its not a texas thing cause folks in houston and San Antonio don't drive like this.

Not to mention road rage is very prominent here as well. Aint no thing to hear on the news someone shot at a kat on 635 or 75 cause they were cut off.

But you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till we get ice and folks out here flipping they cars cause they driving 100 down the expressway with icy conditions.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Downtown wack. You gotta go past Lemmon on 75 that's where dallas is imo

Yeah man dallas downtown isn't built up like other places. Just never been a priority for the city. They prefer to build up outside downtown.

If he wants to get a downtown feel he can go to Fort Worth downtown.

Last edited:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we went out to eat last weekend downtown, and it was was BEYOND wack. like a ghost town. no one was down there.
Thats cause nobody fukk with downtown thats for the homeless :heh:

We dont like tight ass streets, one way streets, and areas without easy parking so downtown is the last place thats gone be lit

The spots are everywhere else around the city

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I agree with the awful drivers out here that love to tailgate or just speed up and switch lanes without putting on the turning signal. It's why I try to stay off of the highways as much as possible.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Thats cause nobody fukk with downtown thats for the homeless :heh:

We dont like tight ass streets, one way streets, and areas without easy parking so downtown is the last place thats gone be lit

The spots are everywhere else around the city
Yeah that shyt is the last spot I want to be at

There is shyt going on all over
I don't feel like trying to find somewhere to park a truck on a lift kit in tight ass downtown