The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Daps
lol desoto far from dallas you're not going to get a city life out in the burbs. there's nothing out there except restaurants along the highway. desoto sucks tbh thats why the houses are so cheap. noone wanna live way out there unless you like the quiet life

It's not as bad as your making it sound, hop on 67/35 and you're 15-20 minutes away from downtown

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
It's not as bad as your making it sound, hop on 67/35 and you're 15-20 minutes away from downtown
Exactly .that drive ain't shjf..getting in traffic. Take riverfront..Hit..fuel city..n just sight see downtown. .

U still gone get the city life..without the congestion

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
It's crazy me n my oh n the rest of my potnas all have set up shop in Dallas ..everybody said Houston ain't been shyt..we lost astro world. .yes we bigger..big for no reason..waterparkz..playland..all we got to offer..nihga can only go on so many buffalo bayou boat tours

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
they started to clean out the hood part of the oaklawn area, anything on maple n wycliff near sals pizza..is getting bought out n knocked down...got a couple esebroads who stay on Hondo,arryo and lucas..they said they started getting letters from thecity of dallas about code infractions and..they have new houses that where rebuilt..in the area..that stay in...

said once a week they get letters bout fences, grass and trash and shyt..u can drive thru there don't see anything wrong..then this past week they get certified letters about taking a buy out...
that gentrification :blessed:

damn i gotta buy some property there

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yo, I still haven't done anything fun except hang with the wife. don't know anyone here other than some coworkers :snoop:

so boring.......

and too hot to be outside.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
btw, can anyone tell me why there are multiple accidents on 75 blocking multiple lanes of traffic EVERY day? that kinda driving is :mindblown: how bad people are down here.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we went out to eat last weekend downtown, and it was was BEYOND wack. like a ghost town. no one was down there.
I'm trying to tell y'all. I know dallas like the back of my hand don't let these other posters tell you what to do or where to go. Listen to me