The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So that apartment I moved to in Bedford, I had my door kicked in Friday by some shady black dude that was walking around the complex. The apartments nikka rigg the door and frame. They said it's fixed and I say I want a new door. I cut myself on the damn door 3 times. This is not the experience I was expecting

:mjpls: all of those small suburb communities west of dallas are known for druggies like that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The crazy shyt is the housing division I live in has a lot of black and Indian residents:ehh:

My neighbor to the left of me black and to the right Indian
Across the street is a black family :ehh:

I live on the border to Frisco and Little Elm
So not in the snob Preston Rd Frisco area:manny:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
The crazy shyt is the housing division I live in has a lot of black and Indian residents:ehh:

My neighbor to the left of me black and to the right Indian
Across the street is a black family :ehh:

I live on the border to Frisco and Little Elm
So not in the snob Preston Rd Frisco area:manny:

My folks live in LE. It's a lot of black folks up there. It's almost like another Cedar Hill or Duncanville.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Man any brehs that was born in raised in the DFW knows whats going on? It seems to me that the problem with the DFW is the growth rate not benefiting the poor.
Yup

The east n south suburbs are becoming slums

hell even da west suburbs too

really only the northern burbs and far east suburbs are getting better. If it wasnt for the lake that attracts cacs the far east burbs would be going to shyt too

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
can someone school me on Desoto? I hear its some sort of affluent Black area....moving to dallas next summer and am trying to get a jump on learning the area

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
is south Dallas still looked at as a "frowned upon area, i see the houses in Desoto are bigger and cheaper than Irving, Frisco, and Plano. Just wondering where I can get a nice suburban vibe without being too far from the heart of the city

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
is south Dallas still looked at as a "frowned upon area, i see the houses in Desoto are bigger and cheaper than Irving, Frisco, and Plano. Just wondering where I can get a nice suburban vibe without being too far from the heart of the city
Desoto is south of dallas, but it isnt "south dallas" to locals.

only to cacs who live in little elm or some shyt

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
thanks for info Zay, makes sense. gonna visit a few more times over the next year to check out a diff area each time. we stayed by the galleria mall last month and my boy threw a party at lake grapevine which was cool, also liked the Irving area but it all depends where we can get jobs at cuz i aint tryna be driving 1.5 hours to work