The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im gone shoot u a few I don't club just hit the booty club every now & then...Vlive, Onyx, King of Diamonds, XTC. You have to fuk with em and make ya own decision. I hear a club called Truth is decent. My favorite steakhouses are Texas Roadhouse & Logans. Best Bbq junts to me are H&J in the Cliff, next up its a spot in Cedar Hill Winners Bbq, Two Podners South Dallas.
On the soul food tip dont really fuk around just Lisas, South Dallas Cafe & Sweet Georgia Brown when I get down. Thats all I got for now..chuuuch

XTC.......BYOB and butt naked strippers.....:wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'm not hatin', breh.

Just providing a sanity check for some of these nikkas gassin' up Dallas like it's some Black Mecca!

I've been there enough to shoot right through that bullshyt.
Visiting ain't living

So if u ain't Lived here u don't have any knowledge

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I've been here for 1.5 years and still haven't had any good bbq. Aint any black bbq spots in North Dallas/Richardson area?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to KOD with my girl last weekend that shyt was pretty lame after an hour.
I also didn't know it was a BYOB.

So is there any other spot that might be more wilder than KOD?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I went to KOD with my girl last weekend that shyt was pretty lame after an hour.
I also didn't know it was a BYOB.

So is there any other spot that might be more wilder than KOD?
How do u as a black man not know 99% of strip clubs in the south are BYOB

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Visiting ain't living

So if u ain't Lived here u don't have any knowledge

I've been there enough to call bullshyt on these outrageous claims. Atlanta and the DMV are the only Black Meccas in 2017.

Does Dallas have a shot at a Black mayor in the next 10 years?

Will DISD, PISD, RISD, FISD, etc. ever be run by Black people?

Where are the prominent HBCUs in DFW? Something on par with Morehouse, Spelman, Clark Atlanta, Howard, Hampton, Morgan St, Virginia St, Norfolk St, etc.? Or even public Black incubators such as Georgia State or Georgia Tech?

What's the state of Black entrepreneurship in Dallas? Is it on par with Atlanta and the DMV?

DFW just happens to be a place where a lot of nikkas live due to its size. Don't get me wrong: DFW is a nice place to get a job and make a living. But, Black people aren't controlling anything of substance in Dallas. Black people aren't shaping the culture of Dallas in a major way. It's not a Black Mecca.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:russell: Am I the only person who doesn't give a fukk about this 1-year anniversary of the police ambush that the local media has promoting all week?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i know all the hot spots in dallas. been here for 35 years

i'll hit you back up when time is near. don't listen to anyone else in here man...i got a list of good shyt for you to do.

You mr exclusive or something

Don't believe anything that nikka says. He's a @malcolmxxx_45 type troll. That nikka claims he graduated from Highland Park High School in the mid-late 2000's. Ain't no way he's 35, if that's true.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been there enough to call bullshyt on these outrageous claims. Atlanta and the DMV are the only Black Meccas in 2017.

Does Dallas have a shot at a Black mayor in the next 10 years?

Will DISD, PISD, RISD, FISD, etc. ever be run by Black people?

Where are the prominent HBCUs in DFW? Something on par with Morehouse, Spelman, Clark Atlanta, Howard, Hampton, Morgan St, Virginia St, Norfolk St, etc.? Or even public Black incubators such as Georgia State or Georgia Tech?

What's the state of Black entrepreneurship in Dallas? Is it on par with Atlanta and the DMV?

DFW just happens to be a place where a lot of nikkas live due to its size. Don't get me wrong: DFW is a nice place to get a job and make a living. But, Black people aren't controlling anything of substance in Dallas. Black people aren't shaping the culture of Dallas in a major way. It's not a Black Mecca.

:russell:. We're not a black mecca, but we've had black mayors and superintendents in Dallas. You bring this up every few months. We get it. Instead of talkin shyt, why don't some of yall move down here and change something.