The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Why are nikkas in Dallas still wearing that goofy ass Tum Tum shag haircut? :what:

I was in Dallas 2 weeks ago for a funeral. Had a nikka looking at brehs like :dahell: when going to different spots around town.

I thought that shyt was played out around 2006. :scust:

BrbOurfCAAA_n9E.jpg

No grown man over the age of 18 should be wearing that haircut. You see it a lot in pleasant grove.

Well my man that is Dallas they was rocking that shyt long before u probably saw it ( since at least 94) and will be rocking it still....in Dallas if u see a nikka with a jehri curl and that FUBU no.5 just know that u finna have a problem

:flabbynsick: That Shag haircut gotta be a strictly inner-city Dallas thing. I've never really seen nikkas in the suburbs/surrounding cities ever rock them. Heck I used to go to school at Richland College & I didn't really see North Dallas nikkas rocking them either.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Hit up nebraska furniture mart a bit back. Place is huge.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:flabbynsick: That Shag haircut gotta be a strictly inner-city Dallas thing. I've never really seen nikkas in the suburbs/surrounding cities ever rock them. Heck I used to go to school at Richland College & I didn't really see North Dallas nikkas rocking them either.
its a hood thing...if u went to a d.i.s.d ..shyt u can goto any church in south oak cliff right now..n count 20 shags each

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They feel like they're not capitalizing on all the revenue that they could because it's too hot. Ideally they wanted to put a roof on the BPIA but the way it's constructed, it doesn't allow it.
That's true...if it had a roof more ppl would be going out there during the summers and staying longer

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ehh: I went to Garland High with Malcolm & even went to Busey Middle school with him for 1 year in the 7th grade.
Your football team fell off. :mjcry:

:francis: Hard to compete with the other Powerhouse Football programs in the Metroplex when the talent is split up among 7 different High Schools in Garland ISD.

Lowkey, I feel some type of way about Sachse High School having all this D-1 talent lately, when Garland High is the Flagship football program in the district.

@rantanamo

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I grew up in Garland on the east side. If you know where MeShack Barbeque or Lou Huff is then that's the east side.

Went to Garland High.

I love off of Gaston in East Dallas. Work at City Hall. Have been cussed out by postal worker at the Post office on Grand. Big Daddy's on Pine off 175 is my go to chicken. I have no hood credibility, don't club anymore.
You didn't mention you were from East Garland. A lot of Blacks & Mexicans I went to school with were from there & stayed Cripin'.

Are there official (or unofficial) borders for East Garland? I've always looked as 1st Street as border to the West, Walnut Street as the border on the North, maybe Centerville Rd. as the border to East. Looking at the Google Maps app on my phone right now, I'd say the intersection of Broadway Blvd & Centerville Rd. is the border on the south.