The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
DSR would've been going in the right direction if they kept putting out tracks like this.

And I never understood why Dorrough started fukking with that goofy ass DJ on K104. :dahell: It seems like Dorrough was blowing up on his own until he start messing with that goofy ass dude. It as if Dorrough career went into a free fall after hooking up with that goofy ass DJ.

Still surprised Cat Daddy never made it mainstream to something like MTV or VH1. His night show after Greg Street in 2003-2004 was legendary.

Yeah cat is a cool dude, he was making a name for himself in BR before he came to dallas which was about 10 years ago. The thing is he's just a on air dj/jock not a street dj that makes music. It's an open lane in dallas but he never went that route.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Why are nikkas in Dallas still wearing that goofy ass Tum Tum shag haircut? :what:

I was in Dallas 2 weeks ago for a funeral. Had a nikka looking at brehs like :dahell: when going to different spots around town.

I thought that shyt was played out around 2006. :scust:

BrbOurfCAAA_n9E.jpg

Whatever happen to those :trash: DSR nikkas anyway? :mjlol:
Well my man that is Dallas they was rocking that shyt long before u probably saw it ( since at least 94) and will be rocking it still....in Dallas if u see a nikka with a jehri curl and that FUBU no.5 just know that u finna have a problem

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
they're going to throw the police chief in the bushes if they don't get this under control in the summer. fukk around and bring back kunkle.

these young nikkas got the city turnt up. north dallas is HOT right now. 65 and 75 in the grove beefing causing a lot of the problems.

Real shyt, I came in here to mention this.

I live on the north side on Abrams and I see cops pulling dudes over left and right. I thought I was the only one who noticed.

Y'all might have already mentioned it, but what is going on?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
DSR would've been going in the right direction if they kept putting out tracks like this.

And I never understood why Dorrough started fukking with that goofy ass DJ on K104. :dahell: It seems like Dorrough was blowing up on his own until he start messing with that goofy ass dude. It as if Dorrough career went into a free fall after hooking up with that goofy ass DJ.

Still surprised Cat Daddy never made it mainstream to something like MTV or VH1. His night show after Greg Street in 2003-2004 was legendary.

dorrough was always trash bro. :mjlol:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Who's poppin nationally from Dallas right now?

I don't hear anything about Dallas artists in Memphis. But Yo Gotti, Juicy J, Young Dolph, K. Michelle, are all on the radio when I come down to Dallas. :yeshrug:
Nobody is poppin nationally. I don't listen to the radio anymore so I don't know if they supporting local artists or not

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
If forgot what it was called but I remember back in the day K104 would let the local artists get some shine on Friday nights